Work experience short of 2 years?

MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
I only need 22 more days to be qualified which means a little over 3 weeks. I have 54 more days to submit my application. do I need to get the ITA when the 2 years have already acquired or is it ok to apply after the 2 years have acquired even though I got my ITA when I was under 2 years?

I used THIS website to calculate the time and it says that I have 1 year and 11 months and 8 days of experience at the day I got my ITA (Dec 8), meaning ill get my 2 years experience at the end of December 2023. can I still apply in January after the 2 years have passed or should I still decline?

Anyone has any idea? Any help please?

Ross88

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I only need 22 more days to be qualified which means a little over 3 weeks. I have 54 more days to submit my application. do I need to get the ITA when the 2 years have already acquired or is it ok to apply after the 2 years have acquired even though I got my ITA when I was under 2 years?

I used THIS website to calculate the time and it says that I have 1 year and 11 months and 8 days of experience at the day I got my ITA (Dec 8), meaning ill get my 2 years experience at the end of December 2023. can I still apply in January after the 2 years have passed or should I still decline?
This is a very common question that has been answered many times on the forum. Your application is assessed as of the date you sign and submit your application.

If you will complete the full two years within the 60 day ITA deadline, you should be fine to wait until that time to apply.

Reactions: MeduLink