+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience proof

Riya3102

May 31, 2018
Hi I have an experience of about 2 years in a local ca company ...wherein I m paid through cheque system and really dont get any salary stubs ?is it a problem? What documents should i submit to validate my work experience for fsw program?

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
The job should be a full time job and you need to attain job experience letter with roles and responsibilities mentioned as well. If they can provide that this should be fine.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi I have an experience of about 2 years in a local ca company ...wherein I m paid through cheque system and really dont get any salary stubs ?is it a problem? What documents should i submit to validate my work experience for fsw program?
Salary stubs isn't a problem. All you need is a work reference letter.

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

Riya3102

May 31, 2018
I meet the requirement since i work there as an assistant accountant so yea falls in category b

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience

• at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.[/QUOTE]
Salary stubs isn't a problem. All you need is a work reference letter.

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I meet the requirement since i work there as an assistant accountant so yea falls in category b
Good, then ready your work reference letter and be done with it :) Below is the template you used, tailor according to your needs.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Riya3102

May 31, 2018
Good, then ready your work reference letter and be done with it :) Below is the template you used, tailor according to your needs.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
Thanks..just another quick question ,so as i have heard its better to attach as many proofs as u can ..so should i go ahead and attach my ITR for both years along?and any other document that you suugest to be put along?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks..just another quick question ,so as i have heard its better to attach as many proofs as u can ..so should i go ahead and attach my ITR for both years along?and any other document that you suugest to be put along?
Provided, you could garner Work Experience letter in a company stamped letter, it's not needed to furnish any supporting documents.

That route is for the applicants who couldn't furnish the letter in the mentioned format. They have to support their application with other official documents. If you have Work Exp letter , that would suffice.

Reactions: Raggy

Catherinechoa

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys! I would like to ask some questions too.

1. Does work experience needs to correspond to your profession? (Im a nurse back home but i worked as administrative assistant now)

2. Can i still apply for CEC using NOC 1241 for admin assistant despite not having previous work experience like this?

3. Is work permit only extended upon ITA? Or upon entering the pool?

Thank you.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys! I would like to ask some questions too.

1. Does work experience needs to correspond to your profession? (Im a nurse back home but i worked as administrative assistant now)

2. Can i still apply for CEC using NOC 1241 for admin assistant despite not having previous work experience like this?

3. Is work permit only extended upon ITA? Or upon entering the pool?

Thank you.
- Does not matter. e.g. Once can be a engineer but can still work in sale and marketing roles.
- As long as your current CEC related job responsibilities matches the NOC1241 you should go ahead.
- You can refer this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Pia230

Dec 1, 2018
Guys one quick question. Does paid internship and part time job experience counts while studying for bachelor's degree??

Harijishnu

Oct 25, 2018
Hello
I have worked in a mechanical contracting company for one year which is not iso certified. Will this company recognized for experience in express entry and how will be the background check.

Omkar Teli

Jan 23, 2019
1 year work experience means completion of exact 365 days?
Do 350 days hold good if 1560 hrs are completed during this period??

Last edited: