+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience proof

nineseals

Jan 24, 2019
I started working after completing my studies but before getting my graduation results/transcript/certificate. Can I count my experience before getting the certificate?

Heshamsoliman

Nov 22, 2015
Hi,
I worked for a start up from 2015 till beginning of 2017, however, it was incorporated end of 2017, which is public information, but on social media, e.g. facebook and Linkedin, the activities show it was operating at the time I was there before it was incorporated. Is this ok or would the Canadian immigration not consider it as work experience as it was incorporated after I left? I already have a letter of employment stating I was working there.

Thanks.

Heshamsoliman

Nov 22, 2015
I have a work letter from my previous company on a letterhead that only includes logo and address, no email or contact details, which are also not included in the content of the letter. I don't have business card of the person who signed, but I have an email from him sent to me with his contact details in the email signature. Would that be sufficient? I do have payslips for the whole period though

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018
Hello.

I´ve been working in Canada under my skilled NOC, but my salary is lower than the NOC´s average. Does this mean I cannot have points for Canadian Experience when I appy to Express Entry? Please help. Thank you

Flodi

Mar 18, 2019
Hi there,

I have over 2 years of work experience in Canada (all full-time and paid) but no job was longer than 5 months. Is it still eligible to say I have more than one year of work experience in Canada or does each job need to be at least one year in length? I appreciate any clarifications on this.

Thanks!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi there,

I have over 2 years of work experience in Canada (all full-time and paid) but no job was longer than 5 months. Is it still eligible to say I have more than one year of work experience in Canada or does each job need to be at least one year in length? I appreciate any clarifications on this.

Thanks!
in case of Canadian work experience it does not need to be continuous.. But it still has to meet the NOC 0, A, B criteria

Reactions: Flodi

DreamNOW

Mar 15, 2019
Hi..

I am self employed...I only have the DTI (trade Name Registration) to peresnt..would this suffice?

My work from NOC B on the in demand list is from 2011-2016....

I do not have anymore documents would this be sufficient? Do I need to show my current
work even if it is not on the In Demand list? or just indicate the 2011-2016 job which was on the in demand list?

pradmitian

May 16, 2019
Absolutely not!!
Hi,

The company policy in my current firm prevents me from obtaining an experience letter with detailed responsibilities on the company letter head. What is the alternative to get around this situation and substantiate my work experience ?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Pradeep

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi,

The company policy in my current firm prevents me from obtaining an experience letter with detailed responsibilities on the company letter head. What is the alternative to get around this situation and substantiate my work experience ?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Pradeep

Amrita1988

Jul 3, 2019
Good, then ready your work reference letter and be done with it :) Below is the template you used, tailor according to your needs.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
Hello
what if currently I am not a full time employee, but have an experience for more than 3 years ? I was a full time employee from 2013-1017 , but currently self employed.

Will my experience still count .

Also the reference letter your posted , it mentions so and so employee is currently working !

How do I solve this matter.
Kindly guide me through this.
Tq

Navid.ns

Jul 22, 2019
Hi
Im 33 yo, married and I have a 5 yo son.
My English language is about CLB5.
Im working in my profession is NOC level B about 9 sequence years.
My father has a business license of this job for many years and we’re working together.
Now I want to immigrate to Canada on Federal Skilled Trades Program or something else is possible.
how can I prove my work experience?
Could you please answer my question and any help you can.
Thanks a lot