+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience proof

Saravanan26

Nov 16, 2019
Hi,

can you please share the Work experience sample format .

Thanks,

Salary stubs isn't a problem. All you need is a work reference letter.

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.

amesbush21

Oct 22, 2019
Am I likely to encounter any problems if my list of duties/tasks on my reference letter are the exact same as what I have listed on my resume?

ArunrajRaja

Dec 3, 2019
Hi,

In my experience letter my job description wasn't mentioned. only my designation and date of joining & relieving was mentioned. Is that fine?

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently working as a Junior Software Tester In Canada.
I also have my India experience.
The history is as below:

Testing Engineer
7 December 2015 - 13 May 2016
Testing Web Application

QA Associate
27 May 2016 - 30 November 2016
Product Based Company
Testing Web Application & Back end Database

Working Hours were 45 hours/week.

Will this be considered as 1 year of Foreign Work Experience.

Also, I could not find QA Associate in any NOC code.

Any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank You

Jan 29, 2020
Hello,
I have work experience of 1 year in India. However, the company refused to put hours / week in my reference letter. They have mentioned that I was a full time employee.
Is this going to be an issue?

Thank you

dts87

Jan 29, 2020
Hi All,

I would really appreciate your suggestions regarding my job duties letter. I worked for a company from April 2010 to August 2011 (long time ago!). They have given me a reference letter stating all the required information EXCEPT the job duties. Instead, they have written that "This is to notify that the roles and responsibilities for this position cannot be currently verified since the said position is no longer in existence at the Company and his reporting officer is no longer employed with the Company."

This role is not my primary NOC, and I have no way of contacting any colleague/supervisors since this was a long time ago and I have no idea where they are or what they do.

Would the explanation provided by the company work for IRCC? What could I do to mitigate any negative effects of being unable to provide job duties?

Thanks so much for your advice and help! Appreciate your feedback!

Sharma15

Aug 7, 2019
Hi,

The company policy in my current firm prevents me from obtaining an experience letter with detailed responsibilities on the company letter head. What is the alternative to get around this situation and substantiate my work experience ?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Pradeep
Hi, I am in a similar situation. How did you prove your work experience then?

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
I meet the requirement since i work there as an assistant accountant so yea falls in category b

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the occupational description in the NOC. This includes most of the main duties listed.

If you can’t show that your work experience meets the description in the NOC, you aren’t eligible under this program.
[/QUOTE]
Hey can you share you experience letter as you are accountant

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello
what if currently I am not a full time employee, but have an experience for more than 3 years ? I was a full time employee from 2013-1017 , but currently self employed.

Will my experience still count .

Also the reference letter your posted , it mentions so and so employee is currently working !

How do I solve this matter.
Kindly guide me through this.
Tq
you replace "is currently working" with has worked...

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys, I have worked part time when I was in secondary school in my father's clinic to help him out manage the whole work in my hometown but unfortunally I do not have any proof because my father used to give me my salary cash and in our hometown there is nothing called payslips or even bank account! So how can I prove that to apply for Canada visa? I got such experinece from this work as I was a student and that was my first work ! Do i need to not mention this part time job in my application? Since it is my father was working in this clinic , will that be okay to mention this work or I need to forget about it? By the way, this clinic now is no more there and my father transfered his work to somewhere else. I will appreciate if you can help.

I got another part time job when I was a student in university where my supervisor will let me help him out as lecturer assistant and he would provide low salary, I travelled and I have no proof from the country, I called my supervisor he said he can help me out by providing me a simple letter that I worked with him as assistant. But the problem as you know is only Cash salary from my supervisor! So what is the proof? It is a frustration how hard I worked and now I cannot mentioned it because in my hometown is underdeveloped place!

Should I mention these simple part time jobs or no?

Teresa23

Jun 8, 2017
Hi,

I worked for an agency but as an independent contractor in a NOC B occupation for 2 years from 2013 to 2015. The agency was responsible for my payroll or any concerns regarding my assignment with their client.

Unfortunately, when I left home to come to Canada I closed my bank account where my direct deposits were going to which is like 5 years ago.

Can I have a list of documents that are needed to prove this foreign work experience for Express Entry?

Thank you.

shirishkota

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I worked for an agency but as an independent contractor in a NOC B occupation for 2 years from 2013 to 2015. The agency was responsible for my payroll or any concerns regarding my assignment with their client.

Unfortunately, when I left home to come to Canada I closed my bank account where my direct deposits were going to which is like 5 years ago.

Can I have a list of documents that are needed to prove this foreign work experience for Express Entry?

Thank you.
Normally its Experience/Relieving letter you get from the company along with few paystubs to prove your employment. Also the annual Tax return which depicts the tax calculations with that employer.