+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Paid in Cash?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Hi,
Is there anyone who received an ITA and PR recently by showing their work experience which was paid in cash and what were the documents that was provided. Currently, one of my friend has 1 year of Ireland experience but she has 3 years of Indian experience where she was paid in Cash. Can she show that experience in her EE Pool so that she can get more points?

With 1 yr experience she is getting 458 but if she increases it to 3 years experience then she will get 484 something.

Please someone advice.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi,
Is there anyone who received an ITA and PR recently by showing their work experience which was paid in cash and what were the documents that was provided. Currently, one of my friend has 1 year of Ireland experience but she has 3 years of Indian experience where she was paid in Cash. Can she show that experience in her EE Pool so that she can get more points?

With 1 yr experience she is getting 458 but if she increases it to 3 years experience then she will get 484 something.

Please someone advice.
Can she get a work reference letter for the experience where she was paid in cash? The letter should list her hours worked, her salary, the dates (duration) of the experience and her job duties. I think that is more important then how she was paid. Her POF must be in order too.