+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience of the company which is closed

Aahil Amin

Nov 14, 2014
Hi All,

Please advice me. I have worked in a local proprietary concern for over 2 years however the said concern was closed in mid of 2010. I have the experience letter bearing the JD. I am intending to claim points of this experience please advice me what should I do in this regard. Your valuable experience will help me to make my case stronger. please help

waliullah78

Nov 20, 2014
Salam,

I have sent my degrees attested from HEC (in a sealed envelope) to WES and these got accepted. However, I took attestation on my inter marks sheet and certificate from interboard (karachi) and took in a envelope sealed it and took sign and stamp from board office, put from address as board office address (so as if this envelope is sent directly from board office), finally I have sent it to WES and it got delivered successfully. But I got reply from wes that interboard marksheet and certificate is not acceptable. Can anyone help me out urgently or share his/her experience. What mistake I did in this attestation. I have not sent Matric certificate and mark sheet.

Regards,

Waliullah