+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
will reference letter and experience letter suffice also offer letter i have but i do not have form16 or pay slip .Incase they ask i can show then bank account details but salary credit was very irregular for different months different pay(becoz of leave)

can i omit salary slip .will exp,ref and offer letter suffice

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Hello I worked at a software house as a paid intern from june 2016-october 2016. But I was in Qatar for the whole month of August 2016. Paid leave. Will this month be counted as well?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Dears ,
Generally would it make a difference if the company stamp on my employement reference letter mentions my company name (bank) and the depesrtement and region I am in. I.e. It says bank name and logo and corporate banking , eastern region.

Or should it only say bank name and logo?

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear all i am at post ita stage collecting documents,

My question is regarding obtaining experience letter from HR, they have provided standard one without any job/responsibilities.. However, i have obtained a signed letter from my superior with all required jd's and format. But it is on a simple white paper with his signatures, company logo and visiting card attached on it...

Please tell me if this enough?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Is there any issue if the Letter of Reference is dated 3 weeks before eAPR submission/AOR? (still will comply with mentioned employment timelines i.e. >3yrs for CRS and >6yrs for FSW points).

Sud_6

May 10, 2017
Hi All,,

I am an ex Wipro employee and have emailed their HR department to provide me with the Experience letter, however they just refused it as stated by many of us in above posts.
Could any one please help me with the email address for Wipro where I can ask for the experience letter.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sud

Shilly-G

Oct 30, 2017
Hi All,,

I am an ex Wipro employee and have emailed their HR department to provide me with the Experience letter, however they just refused it as stated by many of us in above posts.
Could any one please help me with the email address for Wipro where I can ask for the experience letter.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Sud
Hello Sud,

what is the final update from Wipro HR? Were you able to receive the experience letter?

fissler

Mar 16, 2018
Email from manager and email from HR that they can't issue the responsibilities. Worked for me mate. I've not done notarization.
Thanks for sharing the success experience you had. Did you have to get a colleague to write a letter to confirm your responsibilities since HR couldn't do so for you?

fissler

Mar 16, 2018
One_Topsy:

You said in #2 post that there is a "CIC format"??

Can you explain a little more?

Not all firms/company/government around the world would strictly follow a "CIC format"
Yeah that's quite obvious.

Are you able to share your own experience with us? Thanks.

fissler

Mar 16, 2018
Cryonn, assuming you are from India, after discussing with your manager you can have the job roles and responsibilities printed on a stamp paper and have your manager's reference on the same(no signature required) just a bottom statement that he is willing to confirm the content of the doc anytime when contacted over his/her email(personal) or phone. A colleague of mine did the same for one of his previous job where he could not get it from the employer on a proper letter head. See if this helps you.
Thanks for sharing Arian.

Was CIC satisfied with what your colleague provided?

qauzeem

Mar 31, 2018
Hi friends,
My name is Prince am from Nigeria with highly experience accountant over 12years experience still working. Am so interested in miggrate to Canada, please advise on what steps and programe preferable...... Please