08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
dukhi said:
i tried every thing but my company simply said no...i talked to my manager first as you said but he said his hands are tied as well..than i talked to HR than HR department head all said the same we cannot change
Wow, don't know what to say in this case. I would imagine that if you were to take up a job in a new company you would put those duties/responsibilities in your resume as well. No offence but i guess they are really being stuck up. Can they issue you a standard letter with all the other details and also see if they can give you in writing that they will not include roles/responsibilities in the standard HR letter. This becomes a legal issue. No company can deny you such details. Not sure how to handle this. Sorry.

Can you perhaps take your resume to them, hand written and see if the HR head & your manager can just sign that and attach his/her business card. That should suffice and in addition you can provide a letter of explanation for the same.

Arian_UD

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Deepak. I have my relieving letter from Infosys and they also informed they wont issue any other letter beyond this.

Arnab Mondal

Sep 30, 2015
I think this is where we request a legal expert to pitch in . There has to be another legal work around . Affidavit is an option in Australia , but can any expert pitch in to give a alternative solution ?

Regards,
Arnab.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Also it applies in which stream we are applying for. I applied to OINP in CEC, I did not submitted any reference letters for my past employers. I submitted only the reference letter from the current employer and all experience certificates. Btw my nomination is approved and ofcourse it depends on the VO :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
Also it applies in which stream we are applying for. I applied to OINP in CEC, I did not submitted any reference letters for my past employers. I submitted only the reference letter from the current employer and all experience certificates. Btw my nomination is approved and ofcourse it depends on the VO :)
Your CRS probably did not depend on your past experiences and that's probably why you were able to get away with not submitting reference letters for those jobs. There have been numerous cases of applicants being rejected because they either did not furnish required reference letters or the VO believed that their reference letters were not sufficient to prove that they were employed under a particular NOC. That last bit is critical.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Your CRS probably did not depend on your past experiences and that's probably why you were able to get away with not submitting reference letters for those jobs. There have been numerous cases of applicants being rejected because they either did not furnish required reference letters or the VO believed that their reference letters were not sufficient to prove that they were employed under a particular NOC. That last bit is critical.
What is the alternative here? I'm assuming we can all get letters from HR stating designation, joining and relieving date along with salary, mentioning full time permanent work, the normal stuff they give.
For roles and responsibilities we get an email from the reporting manager in official email id, with his contact details. Will that suffice? What's this bit about an affidavit? I'm sure most managers or even coworkers will hesitate signing something in a stamp paper.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Can someone please provide the work experience letter format that CIC required? I really need this.

Thanks

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Hi guys,

I have a question..Let me explain the situation first -

We have recently got nomination from BC PNP and also got invitation for PR. Now we are getting our work permit experience letter from our old employers.

My wife is the main applicant. She finished study in Canada and got a job here. She did not do any other skilled job anywhere. This is the only job and we have got Express entry point from this job only. I did not get any point at all, not even from any other job of mine.

But as they ask for 10 years work history so we showed the job me and my wife used to do when we were in England as a student. It was Burgerking and very basic kitchen helper type job. Also it was part time job while we were student.

Now, the thing is we don't have any paper or documents for that job. but we mentioned it in our BC PNP application. Its not possible to get any paper from that job.

Do you think it will affect our PR application? We did not claim any point from this job.

Can anyone please help me with that? What can we do?

Thanks

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
cyronn said:
What is the alternative here? I'm assuming we can all get letters from HR stating designation, joining and relieving date along with salary, mentioning full time permanent work, the normal stuff they give.
For roles and responsibilities we get an email from the reporting manager in official email id, with his contact details. Will that suffice? What's this bit about an affidavit? I'm sure most managers or even coworkers will hesitate signing something in a stamp paper.
Experts, any advice on this. We need the manager to sign the affidavit or will an email suffice, confirming the roles and responsibilities?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyronn said:
Experts, any advice on this. We need the manager to sign the affidavit or will an email suffice, confirming the roles and responsibilities?
I doubt if an email would suffice. A notarized affidavit (or document on official letterhead) puts the signatories into a legally binding and culpable position with minimal to zero deniability unlike an email which is unlikely to have the same effect.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Can someone please advise if employee ID is mustnon employment letters.

I do not habe the same :( :( :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swsood1686 said:
Can someone please advise if employee ID is mustnon employment letters.

I do not habe the same :( :( :(
By employee ID if you mean a unique numerical or alphanumeric combination pertaining to your employment at an organization typically generated for HR purposes, that isn't mandatory on employment reference letters.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Thanks alot champ asivad anac... you always hit the right chord :D

Can i ask one more query - is it necessary that job designation should be the one out of many mentioned under NOC - Human Resource Managers or only JD should match.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swsood1686 said:
Thanks alot champ asivad anac... you always hit the right chord :D

Can i ask one more query - is it necessary that job designation should be the one out of many mentioned under NOC - Human Resource Managers or only JD should match.
No.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.