+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience Letter

Nichu

May 2, 2014
Dear friends,
This is regarding the reference letter/ experience Certificate which has to be submitted at the time of application. Since my current company in middle East will not provide such a letter and also doubt if I ask for such certificate, I wish to know what is the best idea to get such a certificate in a clever manner.

I have heard that there are certain courses in India which gives a concession in subjects in which one is currently working. I am a B com graduate. Can anyone help me in finding out which course gives such a concession,so that I can aproch the company by saying that I need an experience certificate for applying for that course.

Anyone who has experienced such a similar situation like migrated from Middle East countries and had problems getting experience certificate, Please share your experience so that it would be helpful for me. .

I am planning to forward my application next month and this is my only main problem.

Please please help me.... :(

Thank you

pumbaa_g

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Absolutely you will find many such companies that will give you 5-10-15-20 years of experience for a price. If you can give enough money you can get promoted to CEO/CIO anything you want however, I will like to point you to an excellent thread by a senior gentleman called quorax in the same forum explaining this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39578.0.html and if thats not sufficient please search the forum for background checks.

If you wish to risk permanent ban for misrepresentation please go ahead and take your chances however, I will strongly advice you to weigh the risk and rewards and just go with what most people do which is provide the information to the best of your abilities along with a letter from a senior manager in your organization.

Sometimes the clever way may look easy but may disappoint you in the long term.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
Nichu said:
Dear friends,
This is regarding the reference letter/ experience Certificate which has to be submitted at the time of application. Since my current company in middle East will not provide such a letter and also doubt if I ask for such certificate, I wish to know what is the best idea to get such a certificate in a clever manner.

I have heard that there are certain courses in India which gives a concession in subjects in which one is currently working. I am a B com graduate. Can anyone help me in finding out which course gives such a concession,so that I can aproch the company by saying that I need an experience certificate for applying for that course.

Anyone who has experienced such a similar situation like migrated from Middle East countries and had problems getting experience certificate, Please share your experience so that it would be helpful for me. .

I am planning to forward my application next month and this is my only main problem.

Please please help me.... :(

Thank you
We were just discussing this in another thread... Read below

For people who are concerned about the below I have listed what I have done in such odd scenario:

Work experience letter

my company gave me an experience letter without duties, so I printed the email traffic between my ex boss and HR and myself to proof that my 1st company policy does not allow to provide experience letter. email traffic was on
I have added a cover letter stating why my duties are not included in my 1st company letter
my first company just provided a basic letter that MR X worked from ... to .... as Tittle etc...
I included my pay slips
I have also added my duties on the cover letter and signed the cover letter with my signature.

Also the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.37905.html

So what u could do is email them and wait for them..if they answer yes then good & if they answer NO to you then add it to your submission to CIC..They may or may not accept it but it will be honesty.