+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience in foreign cantry???

nat31

Aug 22, 2007
I would need answer on my question please.I have work experience in foreign cantry.Will i get points for that?My stay in that cantry was not regulated at that time.(NOT LEGAL)I was pay in cash,but i have confirmation(employment agreement) from the employer.In the mid time i returned in my home cantry were i work.Please advice!

me2land

Aug 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You sure can use your work experience and get points as long as the immigration office is satisfied with the proof you produce. However being in a country(not cantry) illegally can be a huge problem for you especially if it's more than 6 months. You will be required to produce a police clearance report from that country.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Staying somewhere illegally is not a crime when its a humanitarian issue. If thats your case, write why you lived there illegally. explain any issue to the Immigration officer, as long as those reasons were humanitarian, they will accept it. African Americans didnt have any visa when they moved to the US. they wanted to work in order to live.

Pagal

Jan 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No you can not show that experience. This will lead to your refusal

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hi Nat31,
I think i will advise that you decline on showing your work experience in that foreign country,in view of the fact that your stay there was illegal.If your work experience in your own country of citizenship is good enough for your application,better than.Try to prevent anything that could forstall the success of your application.But should you still require better advise on same issue,i will reckon that you wait for more experienced persons to respond to your query on the forum also.