+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience duties

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hello,
I am planning to apply as a university lecturer soon. I am a bit worried about the duties written in the work experience letter. My employer has written it as following "this is just a part of the duties"....

Mr *****duties:
• Taught undergraduate courses, developed new classes, prepared lectures and course materials.
• Supervised final year students' research activities, assisted students in the planning and formulation of the research projects , establishing methodologies, discussing results, and possible publication of dissertations.
• Participated in reading, making suggestions and evaluating students' theses.
• Set and marked examinations and reports.
.....etc

Do you think the way the duties were written by my employer as required by CIC

canvisatsu

Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohamed1978 said:
Hello,
I am planning to apply as a university lecturer soon. I am a bit worried about the duties written in the work experience letter. My employer has written it as following "this is just a part of the duties"....

Mr *****duties:
• Taught undergraduate courses, developed new classes, prepared lectures and course materials.
• Supervised final year students' research activities, assisted students in the planning and formulation of the research projects , establishing methodologies, discussing results, and possible publication of dissertations.
• Participated in reading, making suggestions and evaluating students' theses.
• Set and marked examinations and reports.
.....etc

Do you think the way the duties were written by my employer as required by CIC
I think it is fine, but check on main FSW2014 page...