+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience documents

Abo sabah

Dec 14, 2017
Hello guys, I want to ask about work experience.
are there any other required documents that i have to provide along with my work experience certificate?
Because i was told i have to provide pay slips and insurance. is that true?

Reactions: Theplayground3

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
are there any other required documents that i have to provide along with my work experience certificate?
Reference letter, Appointment Letter, Promotion Letters (If your NOC was changed) and salary slips (optional)

Reactions: Abo sabah

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Reference letter is the only mandatory thing to submit. It should be prepared with all the requirements mentioned by CIC. You can submit pay slips, tax forms, appointment letter etc as optional documents. These are not mandatory as the other poster has mentioned.

Abo sabah

Dec 14, 2017
Reference letter is the only mandatory thing to submit. It should be prepared with all the requirements mentioned by CIC. You can submit pay slips, tax forms, appointment letter etc as optional documents. These are not mandatory as the other poster has mentioned.
thank you so much

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
thank you so much
Following is the official text mentioned on the PR application file. Everybody has his own interpretation of Job documents. But you can not deny the facts.

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
  • be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

Abo sabah

Dec 14, 2017
Following is the official text mentioned on the PR application file. Everybody has his own interpretation of Job documents. But you can not deny the facts.

Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
  • be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)
But where i come from, we do not have pay slips. We receive our salaries by hand. so it is not easy to provide the pay slips.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
But where i come from, we do not have pay slips. We receive our salaries by hand. so it is not easy to provide the pay slips.
You can mention in LOE about cash in hand (salary).