+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience certificate format

sandeep1986

Apr 7, 2011
Hi ,

I need to apply my PR application and for that I need to show the work experience letters . Can anyone let me know if the immigration office is very particular about the format(contents) of the letter and If so Can you please post the format for that.

Also should the rest of the documents (Work experience letter , ielts result , police verification) needs to be attested by notry ??

Thanks in advance .
A J

goutamdasht

Oct 7, 2010
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
1.Job desceription.
2.Duration of that job.
3.Pay slip.
All three in the letter you would be fine.Letter has to be company letter head,with business card,it is bettert to submit of Manager business card as well.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Check your visa office specific instruction. The experience letters should have the following:

"WORK EXPERIENCE

For you, the principal applicant: • notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation • original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal. Letters must include all of the following information: • the specific period of your employment with the company • the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position • your main responsibilities in each position • your total annual salary plus benefits • the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company • a business card of the person signing If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation."

And Yes, you need to provide original documents where it mentions so, while the rest should be notarized copies.

Cheers