+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience calculation for express entry

anuradha33

Dec 25, 2022
In my Express Entry profile's work history section I have mentioned start date as January 15th, 2021 and end date January 3rd, 2023(Canadian experience). However, the system is awarding me points for 2 years of work experience, even though I haven't completed 2 full years. In the work history section of the Express Entry profile, there is no option to specify the exact dates of employment; you can only enter the month and year. How can I resolve this issue with my profile?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
In my Express Entry profile's work history section I have mentioned start date as January 15th, 2021 and end date January 3rd, 2023(Canadian experience). However, the system is awarding me points for 2 years of work experience, even though I haven't completed 2 full years. In the work history section of the Express Entry profile, there is no option to specify the exact dates of employment; you can only enter the month and year. How can I resolve this issue with my profile?
This is not an issue

Their system calculates on month to month basis, even if your end date was 1st December 23, it would consider it as 2 years