+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

woo hoo eTA approved

Pearl1957

Jun 11, 2016
Today my eTA came through - it took a month. I applied for Criminal Rehabilitation which was approved. We booked our travel to Canada (for August) and hit a glitch with my eTA. I filled out the Case Specific enquiry and attached the letter from the Canadian Government approving Criminal Rehabilitation -got a reply but still no idea of how long it will take. So I emailed my story to the Canadian Immigration office that processed my Criminal Rehabilitation over the weekend and today they came back and said they would process my eTA with the approval coming in 72 hours but it came almost immediately. Such a relief as we were about to cancel our trip. :). I have learned a valuable lesson- 1. Get the Criminal Rehabilitation 2. Get your eTA 3. Now book travel.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to get the Criminal Rehabilitation? My husband got inadmissability last 2019 and ban for one year to enter canada. but now it's been two years and the ban was lifted. May I know if he can apply for the criminal rehabilitation too? Thank you and I hope you can reply.
Would suggest you start a new thread instead of replying a five years old post.