+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing Refugee Claim!!!! Please read and RESPOND!!!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Lasso said:
Seemingly, looks like an opportunist. I hope he will come up with some kind of explaination.
Thanks

if he withdraw application would he not be exclued from coming back to Canada for 10 years

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
carolbb23 said:
if he withdraw application would he not be exclued from coming back to Canada for 10 years
On the other hand his family is without status in US and in Canada his own case is going to take a long time.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Lasso said:
On the other hand his family is without status in US and in Canada his own case is going to take a long time.

why not bring the family to Canada and his wife and kids applied for refugee status the longer they are in the us they can get deported back home

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
They are back home now and I cannot stay up to 4 - 5 years without them
Seems they have been removed from the US and sent home. Again, on the surface, it seems the original plan went bad and now his options are limited. Wait for approval (however long it takes) or go home.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Lasso said:
What, if he is the only breadwinner for his family?

tough can they get work permit while waiting

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

Yoshi5x

Sep 11, 2018
First you would need to go to the IRB and submit the withdrawl of claim form. They will review the document and contact you within 2-5days with comfirmation of withdrawl form. Once you are in reciept of confirmation letter contact Canada Border Service Agency to verify the have your file. Once they confirm that they do have your file you go to meet with an immagration officer who will review your file. If your passport is expired they will submit a new passport for you. They will confirm different flight routes. Once you book your flight you advise them and they will meet you to the airport, and had your passport over to the captain of the plane who will return it to you once you touch down in your home country. Ensure that you make sure you leave within the window time because if you go over the time your depature order will immediately become a deportation order.

Reactions: Olakunle7

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi guys,

I applied for refugee protection a year ago. It is getting so long and I am really sick of waiting. I would like to withdraw my refugee claim. How long will it take to finalize such a request and then deport me? Please answer me if you have any clues.

Thanks
Sometimes things are posted you just gotta shake your head

Olakunle7

Sep 12, 2018
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
FSW
First you would need to go to the IRB and submit the withdrawl of claim form. They will review the document and contact you within 2-5days with comfirmation of withdrawl form. Once you are in reciept of confirmation letter contact Canada Border Service Agency to verify the have your file. Once they confirm that they do have your file you go to meet with an immagration officer who will review your file. If your passport is expired they will submit a new passport for you. They will confirm different flight routes. Once you book your flight you advise them and they will meet you to the airport, and had your passport over to the captain of the plane who will return it to you once you touch down in your home country. Ensure that you make sure you leave within the window time because if you go over the time your depature order will immediately become a deportation order.
Thank you Yoshi5x. This is true.

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Imagine, one left his wife and children vulnerable in the same situation he escaped from, hoping for reuniting family soon. Dreams become shattered when he found himself stranded in a vicious circle, a chain of waitings and a marathon of hurdles. Living every moment worrying for the safety of family members back home, emotional stress and fear of relationships falling apart, eventually the cost is very high. Fate or system?
Always family is first.
Love you & your toughts

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
why not bring the family to Canada and his wife and kids applied for refugee status the longer they are in the us they can get deported back home
It's not easy to bring clamaint's family to the country he/she made the claim. Visa officer will not grant their visa, as far I informed by my lawyer.