+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing Refugee Claim!!!! Please read and RESPOND!!!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I applied for refugee protection a year ago. It is getting so long and I am really sick of waiting. I would like to withdraw my refugee claim. How long will it take to finalize such a request and then deport me? Please answer me if you have any clues.

Thanks

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

LoveCanada10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
People like you screw the system. Why did you even file refugee claim if you don't fear your life and don't have time to wait?

I waited 6 years since I applied for refugee claim till I get PR!!!

And there is no processing time available on immigration website for such requests but I assume it will be very quick. Probably less than 1 month. You make an appointment, take back your passport, and then 2 weeks to deport you.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
LoveCanada10 said:
People like you screw the system. Why did you even file refugee claim if you don't fear your life and don't have time to wait?

I waited 6 years since I applied for refugee claim till I get PR!!!

And there is no processing time available on immigration website for such requests but I assume it will be very quick. Probably less than 1 month. You make an appointment, take back your passport, and then 2 weeks to deport you.
Well said , i have been waiting 4 yrs and finial decision not made yet. that's true those economic refugees screw system.we are victims the people who really need protection & home

Reactions: Baaz

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
imadeddin said:
Hi guys,

I applied for refugee protection a year ago. It is getting so long and I am really sick of waiting. I would like to withdraw my refugee claim. How long will it take to finalize such a request and then deport me? Please answer me if you have any clues.

Thanks

argh everyone is right people like you waste irb time cic and ircc time when they should work on other people cases

chris_ag

Mar 11, 2017
You all should give this guy a break !!
We don't know what his situation was when he applied for refugee protection and what changed then !

• Love
Reactions: nirjhoroliver

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
chris_ag said:
You all should give this guy a break !!
We don't know what his situation was when he applied for refugee protection and what changed then !

still wasting time

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Imagine, one left his wife and children vulnerable in the same situation he escaped from, hoping for reuniting family soon. Dreams become shattered when he found himself stranded in a vicious circle, a chain of waitings and a marathon of hurdles. Living every moment worrying for the safety of family members back home, emotional stress and fear of relationships falling apart, eventually the cost is very high. Fate or system?
Always family is first.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Lasso said:
Imagine, one left his wife and children vulnerable in the same situation he escaped from, hoping for reuniting family soon. Dreams become shattered when he found himself stranded in a vicious circle, a chain of waitings and a marathon of hurdles. Living every moment worrying for the safety of family members back home, emotional stress and fear of relationships falling apart, eventually the cost is very high. Fate or system?
Always family is first.

on the refugee end it takes longer compare to other immigration why not they come and join you or go to a third country and go to unchr to claim refugee status that is why some people are worked up in here cause you been in the game for 1 year

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Always family is first.
Definitely a consideration in many cases, however it seems on the surface the OP left his family in the US (at least when he started the process), not a bad place to escape from all in all.........my compassion is somewhat limited for those who seem to shop for the best opportunities, rather than being in dire need.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-seek-an-answer-to-my-question-please-read-t460233.0.html;msg5560155#msg5560155

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Buletruck said:
Definitely a consideration in many cases, however it seems on the surface the OP left his family in the US (at least when he started the process), not a bad place to escape from all in all.........my compassion is somewhat limited for those who seem to shop for the best opportunities, rather than being in dire need.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-seek-an-answer-to-my-question-please-read-t460233.0.html;msg5560155#msg5560155

it's like a refugee of conivence

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Buletruck said:

Seemingly, looks like an opportunist. I hope he will come up with some kind of explaination.
Thanks