+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing PR Renewal Application

smileyface000

Jun 19, 2012
Hi I sent a letter via fax to is 902-564-3148. and mailed the letter. its been over a week now and there are no updates on my file.

Anyone can shed any light as to how long this takes before they update the file and close the file.
Thanks

smileyface000

Jun 19, 2012
Hi - really wish some expert i.e. Leon etc.. can shed some light.
I have sent my withdrawal letter been about 10 days.. and still no update on my file...
Anyone?????

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You haven't given CIC enough time...they have thousands of applications under processing.

I note from your previous posts that you lost your passport and CIC are verifying your residency. Even if you withdraw your application it won't make a difference if they are carrying out an immigration review/investigation and suspect/find that you declared false dates. You risk being inadmissible with loss of PR.

Did you get info to verify your declared dates - CBSA reports? Do you have your health records? Notice of Tax Assessments? Pay stubs?

Also I don't get why your husband needs your points...why is he applying via the FSW? Are you not sponsoring him under the Family Class? His application is on hold until your PR status is resolved.