+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of refugee claim

Zazzy

Nov 15, 2017
Good day everyone! I'm having bit of an issue in September of this year I filed for Refugee claim in Toronto Canada at Pearson's airport . I went through the full procedure now i'm in Ottawa an didn't receive a date on my hearing due to the fact that my court hearing was transferred to Montreal... The issue at hand is my mother is very ill and I have to go back home so I withdrew my refugee claim and was directed to go to cbsa to track down my passport. I did just that they stated to me that my documents were already sent to Montreal an they would have to file for them to be sent to Ottawa. Its been two weeks now an still no word or no way in contacting cbsa and really need to get home... Plz I need help what do I do?

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Good day everyone! I'm having bit of an issue in September of this year I filed for Refugee claim in Toronto Canada at Pearson's airport . I went through the full procedure now i'm in Ottawa an didn't receive a date on my hearing due to the fact that my court hearing was transferred to Montreal... The issue at hand is my mother is very ill and I have to go back home so I withdrew my refugee claim and was directed to go to cbsa to track down my passport. I did just that they stated to me that my documents were already sent to Montreal an they would have to file for them to be sent to Ottawa. Its been two weeks now an still no word or no way in contacting cbsa and really need to get home... Plz I need help what do I do?
If you need to leave urgently you could ask the embassy of your country for an emergency passport, buy the plane ticket and leave.

Reactions: canuck78