+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of CEC application. Urgent please.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Actually previous education and work experience should be considered as additional credit for an applicant.
It is already frustrating for this applicant to discover the bad outcome of not being transparent. Some lose the points for the foreign experience because of that. In this case, to be truthful, this applicant should clarify this point otherwise it will always be hidden and uncounted. Besides, they will review the application before canceling it, so this will be registered anyway. Any change in the future will cause discrepancy, therefore, it is better to come clean about why you omitted it in the first place.
The question for BeautyZino.... Did you apply for a Study permit on your own or through an agency?

When I first wanted to hire an agent to apply in my stead, I noticed that the agent messed everything up, I am glad I noticed that before submitting, I ended up doing everything on my own since then. Minor innocent mistakes or typos happen, but they acknowledge that. With the agent, it was like trying to write the least.
Previous work experience and education is not automatically considered as "additional credit". It can often conflict with what the person intends to study, hence why they try to hide it to improve chances. Agents often advise doing this as well.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Previous work experience and education is not automatically considered as "additional credit". It can often conflict with what the person intends to study, hence why they try to hide it to improve chances. Agents often advise doing this as well.
That is a problem, agents try to get you that permit without considering what comes next. I hope this can be fixed

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
That is a problem, agents try to get you that permit without considering what comes next. I hope this can be fixed
It doesn't matter if the agent did it or advised it. IRCC holds applicants 100% responsible for the information in their apps.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I understand the hustle, but now you have to cover the time in your personal history during which you were working with something else, because you're not disclosing the work experience you had actually accrued.

It has a domino effect. I understand at this point it seems to make more sense to make it line up with previous representations, but remember that misrepresentation can be by omission as well.

So just be careful. I hope this is not a long period you're talking about.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I understand the hustle, but now you have to cover the time in your personal history during which you were working with something else, because you're not disclosing the work experience you had actually accrued.

It has a domino effect. I understand at this point it seems to make more sense to make it line up with previous representations, but remember that misrepresentation can be by omission as well.

So just be careful. I hope this is not a long period you're talking about.
To which post were you replying?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I'm replying to OP in general.

Did she pay taxes on this income obtain from this work experience? Is there a paper trail?

I'd be more worried about not disclosing it and them finding out about it than vice versa.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
It doesn't matter if the agent did it or advised it. IRCC holds applicants 100% responsible for the information in their apps.
Hi again
I am applying for BOWP and extending my dependent's Study Permit. Should I answer this question (Are you accompanying a family member who has a status in Canada?) Yes or no. We are already in Canada. I am the main applicant and he is my son. it confused me.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi again
I am applying for BOWP and extending my dependent's Study Permit. Should I answer this question (Are you accompanying a family member who has a status in Canada?) Yes or no. We are already in Canada. I am the main applicant and he is my son. it confused me.
Not Chuck.

Stop spamming the forum with the same thing.