+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

withdraw refugee claim

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Want to withdraw my refugee claim, as I got another date for next 4 months after 1.5 hours hearing ( Extremely scary to too long waiting)

PLZ PLZ HELP WITH URGENT ADVICE

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
I applied to RCIC to withdraw my refugee claim. It's too frustrating to wait so long. The panel member (Judge) appeared in hearing and after 1.5 hours hearing she (The aged, rude, racist) gave another hearing date because the minister didn't gave any comment of our submission ( they asked for a bullshit explanation of my eligibility of my citizenship, only based on a rubbish, cheap and non-registered news link).
We even manage that country's ministry confirmation about their wrong doubt, submitted and the minister has no time to even gave comment. What a tragedy !
I'm (the stupid claimant) been waiting almost 2 years for this hearing. We spent a lot of time, money, effort on this hearing.
And because of someone's careless act my hearing postponed for at-least 4+ month.

My son & wife are suffering in my back home. Really they are. I can not even respond for a day.

So, I decided to given up.
I want go to jump in fire instead.

My mental health condition was "moderate" which became " severe".

Sad to see my-shelves very upset.

Canada is a great country undoubtedly but some of the responsible person made it's worst. It's at-least on my case.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied to RCIC to withdraw my refugee claim. It's too frustrating to wait so long. The panel member (Judge) appeared in hearing and after 1.5 hours hearing she (The aged, rude, racist) gave another hearing date because the minister didn't gave any comment of our submission ( they asked for a bullshit explanation of my eligibility of my citizenship, only based on a rubbish, cheap and non-registered news link).
We even manage that country's ministry confirmation about their wrong doubt, submitted and the minister has no time to even gave comment. What a tragedy !
I'm (the stupid claimant) been waiting almost 2 years for this hearing. We spent a lot of time, money, effort on this hearing.
And because of someone's careless act my hearing postponed for at-least 4+ month.

My son & wife are suffering in my back home. Really they are. I can not even respond for a day.

So, I decided to given up.
I want go to jump in fire instead.

My mental health condition was "moderate" which became " severe".

Sad to see my-shelves very upset.

Canada is a great country undoubtedly but some of the responsible person made it's worst. It's at-least on my case.
You can call IRB to inquire withdraw status, and once that is done, call CBSA or walk in nearby airport and speak with an officer. they will make arrangement to give your passport when boarding a flight back home. Its a process, with backlog, so give it time

Reactions: nirjhoroliver