+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw a TRV outside Canada

Castel

Jun 3, 2019
My application is taking longer than I thought and my day of tour is on the 7th and It looks like I won't receive my passport before that time so I was thinking of withdrawing my application asap and trying to apply again next time much more early. Any help Pls

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can apply to withdraw, but it may be better to just let the file take its course. You may end up receiving a multiple entry visa valid for the length of your passport, meaning you won't need to apply next time.

Castel

Jun 3, 2019
You can apply to withdraw, but it may be better to just let the file take its course. You may end up receiving a multiple entry visa valid for the length of your passport, meaning you won't need to apply next time.
Is It even possible they still could stamp me a visa when my day of tour is over or the days I I allocated to be in Canada got finished cuz I indicated a 9 day tour to be in Canada

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes, it's possible. It happens frequently. Your planned travel dates don't impact the visa application a lot - so if you're going to be approved, you will be approved even if it is after the planned travel.

The visa officer considers your travel "proposed travel," and the dates of it won't rush a visa application at all.

Castel

Jun 3, 2019
Yes, it's possible. It happens frequently. Your planned travel dates don't impact the visa application a lot - so if you're going to be approved, you will be approved even if it is after the planned travel.

The visa officer considers your travel "proposed travel," and the dates of it won't rush a visa application at all.
Wow I didn't know that. Thank u very much