+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2022 Intake Study permit delay.

Dannymadu

Dec 4, 2021
Hello Everyone,

We got feedback from IRCC on the 29th, and it was refused. The reasons in the refusal letter are below;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

The consultant is suggesting that we send an ATIP to get further details on the reasons for the refusal. Just wondering if the reasons for the refusal are quite strong or weak.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

We got feedback from IRCC on the 29th, and it was refused. The reasons in the refusal letter are below;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

The consultant is suggesting that we send an ATIP to get further details on the reasons for the refusal. Just wondering if the reasons for the refusal are quite strong or weak.
Am so sorry just request for gcms notes and reapply

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys
I was going through my sponsor letter this evening I noticed he declared the wrong figure, the first two figure was wrong the mistake is either from the cyber cafe he used
But the equivalent to CAD was correct
His bank statement carries the figure on my sop
I also put the correct figure in my sop
How far do visa officer cross check bank statement or they just make decisions instantly

Nov 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for information. Is there a WhatsApp group for applicants through Nairobi?

I applied in late October last year with a UK passport (dual national). Processed in Lagos, as that is where I have been domiciled.

IRCC Info
Eligibility: Application in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. (I completed my upfront medical on Jan 24, 2022.)
Documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Applied in October 2021 for January 2022.

Travel history: I have been to Canada up to 5 times since 2016

Does anyone have information to share? Started classes online but getting worried about the delays.