+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2022 Intake Study permit delay.

AKA OMOLARA

Dec 3, 2016
Pls, how do I know or get my eligibility reviewing and background checking date? Someone should pls explain to me. Thanks for your response.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Pls, how do I know or get my eligibility reviewing and background checking date? Someone should pls explain to me. Thanks for your response.
From your profile under eligibility you should see we are reviewing your eligibility. Which vo are you applying from and when did you log your file?

Reactions: AKA OMOLARA

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Waiting for update from them. Could that be the source of the delay?
Nowadays, IRCC are focusing on Afghani applications. So it will take alittle time. We recently contacted with IRCC for our Co-op Work permit as we applied for it inside in Canada.
Also , after Bvl and medical updates, they mostly give you a decision that day or in a week and going upto a month too. But when you get these updates, it’s a positive sign towards PPR.

AKA OMOLARA

Dec 3, 2016
From your profile under eligibility you should see we are reviewing your eligibility. Which vo are you applying from and when did you log your file?
From Nigeria, I submitted my application on Sept 28th
Biometric - Oct.5th Complete
Eligibility reviewing and Background check under processing but don't know date.

Heg

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys i need advise,
I submitted my application for winter 2022 on November 1, i had already done upfront medicals on 4 october and biometrics back in 2019 which is still valid. On November 26 i had received a notification that i need to do medicals, however i have done it already and uploaded the e-medical form when submitting the application. the hospital also showed they submitted it 12th October.
Anyone who faced the same issue?

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys i need advise,
I submitted my application for winter 2022 on November 1, i had already done upfront medicals on 4 october and biometrics back in 2019 which is still valid. On November 26 i had received a notification that i need to do medicals, however i have done it already and uploaded the e-medical form when submitting the application. the hospital also showed they submitted it 12th October.
Anyone who faced the same issue?
It has not happened to me but it's common. Where did you apply from? If you submitted the medical form no problem

Heg

Dec 8, 2021
It has not happened to me but it's common. Where did you apply from? If you submitted the medical form no problem
I applied in Accra, Ghana. So there's no need to do medicals again? Also is a request for medicals a good sign?

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
I applied in Accra, Ghana. So there's no need to do medicals again? Also is a request for medicals a good sign?
Yeah no need of doing the medicals again. It's a sign towards the right direction

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi, Please can anybody advice on how long it would normally take to get a response after getting BVL.
Timeline:
Application submitted: 16th Sept 2021
Biometrics request letter: 17th Sept 2021
Upfront Medical: 27th October 2021
BVL: 3rd December 2021

Please what can we expect next?
Hey any feedback?