+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021 Intake: Student Visa

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I guess the most of our results would come out at least after Sept.15 since Fall 2020 applications are their first priority right now.
Hi ..I have also applied for study permit for 2021 from US.If you don’t mind can u pls tell what the reason for your refusal for the first application

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi ..I have also applied for study permit for 2021 from US.If you don’t mind can u pls tell what the reason for your refusal for the first application
The purpose of the visit.. I have applied again, hope this time I could be approved :(

harrysandhu1996

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I have received my offer letter on 24 July for Mobile application design and development, Lambton College Toronto campus And Paid my first year fees on 17 August as offer letter expired date is 22 August...now planning for medical in next week...

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
No this is the first time I am applying.I just want to cover all my bases
Oh. Last time it was my mother-in-law who provided the financial support, while this time my mom did. I also edited the study plan and paid my first term’s tuition fee. What’s your status in the us? F1 student?

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi I have also applied for my study permit for Jan 2021.Have u completed your biometric.I checked the processing time.Its showing 19 weeks now
No, not completed biometric. Will do the same along with medical. Had got the request next day.

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Will be applying for Jan 2021 intake in next 2-3 days . Anyone got approved for Jan 2021. How many does it take for the approval.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Guys, what's your application status?
Mine is saying:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just saw I had a ghost update a few days ago and eligibility review changed. But that's it. I think it changed at around August 10.

Chakravarty

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Mine is saying:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
  • We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just saw I had a ghost update a few days ago and eligibility review changed. But that's it. I think it changed at around August 10.
Hi..when did u apply..my eligibility check has not started yet

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Mine is saying:

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Do you know what’s the difference between “ progressing” and “ reviewing”?