+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021 Intake: Student Visa

Arshvir singh

Aug 26, 2020
Guys please help me out, there is no information regarding my query. I have offer letter for jan intake 21 but my Ielts is going to expire in march 21 and if i get AIP and start online classes, will I be able to go to canada in may or i have to retake my Ielts exam?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Guys please help me out, there is no information regarding my query. I have offer letter for jan intake 21 but my Ielts is going to expire in march 21 and if i get AIP and start online classes, will I be able to go to canada in may or i have to retake my Ielts exam?

I think if you get AIP then no need to take the IELTS exam again because it is your approval in principle and first thing ircc is giving AIPs to only fall intake students. AIP is not for winter intake as of now.

Only some people are getting AIP for winter intake those who have deferred to winter 2021 after applying visa for fall 2020.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
What about for those who have unconditional offers from universities but without providing IELTS results? Do they still need to go through IELTS exams or a letter from university stating the student has fulfilled the english requirement would be suffice?

The reason is in India IELTS test centers aren't functional, especially within my city.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
I got conditional offer from Concordia for winter intake and planning to apply for SP and OWP for spouse. I am in dilemma that I will apply with this conditional offer or not. My IELTS score is 6 not less than 6. I couldn't seat for IELTS due to covid situation. However I am planning to seat for IELTS in September. Can I apply before that?

Maham111

Sep 1, 2020
Hey I want to study in Canada for this January intake. I have spoke to few consultants but they all were highly demotivating. Actually I completed my secondary school in 2013 and I got 78% in there and then I completed my high school in 2019 n that too with 48%. After that I started doing CImA and I have completed my certificate level. Which are 4 papers . Now I want to study BBA but since my grades are not that good so I want to study diploma like 2 years Business administration from Canada but these consultants said since I'm from Pakistan so they don't really get visa for diplomas... I know seeing my academic record its not all good but those consultants ask me to consider UK with getting enrolled in a foundation year so is it possible for Canada as well ? Or I should believe these consultants ?

S_Priya

May 26, 2019
Anyone in this thread applied visa for Jan 2021 intake received any update with regards to medical status on the IRCC portal (GCKey). Please reply asap.
HI, i applied for my student visa for winter 2021 intake on 20th August but have not received any update except the letter to give bio metric. Not even medical is updated yet. Have you received any update? When did you apply for the visa?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
HI, i applied for my student visa for winter 2021 intake on 20th August but have not received any update except the letter to give bio metric. Not even medical is updated yet. Have you received any update? When did you apply for the visa?
I applied on July 14.
Yesterday on sept 2nd eligibility changed to “ we are reviewing your eligibility”

no medical update yet

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
There are applicants who’ve submitted in feb till June or even July. They haven’t heard anything yet. For the fall intake. Long way to go for you buddy. Hang in there.