+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2021 Intake: Student Visa

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Congrats buddy, thats crazy cause I just talked with the Humber's call center and the lady told me that they won't issue visa for us until our institute go on the list! the process is really crazy
There were many universities that got added to list of approved DLIs, and Humber College is one of them.

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Dear friends, I finally got my second stage approval three days ago but we still waiting for an update on my spouse's application! Nothing has changed on his application since we did the biometrics and the situation is really frustrating! I need to go to Canada on late December and we still do not know if they going to issue the visa for my spouse until then or not!! Has anyone be in this situation? Is it normal that they process the applications seperately?

mithrans

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Good news everyone, just got my passport request letter.
Application Date: August 4th
Eligibility review and medical passed: August 11th
BVL: Nov 2nd
PPR: Nov 3rd
School: Humber College ( Though it is not on the approved Covid DLI list)
Hi. Ur PPR comes next day the same time as BVL or
How it will be??

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there,

Greeting from Indonesia

I have applied for Jan 2021 intake and until now the status of my application is still: "in the process" and I'm unable to register for my class until I have at least an AIP document. I plan to depart on the 10th of Dec 2020, but until now I'm unable to get a biometric due to the VAC in my country is remain closed until an uncertain time. It's been 4 months since I applied

Do you think they will give me a result before my study begins? When will I need to defer my study to the next semester?

I really don't know that to do, has anyone has a similar experience? Please tell me what should I do.

Many thanks
hd

• Angry
Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi there,

Greeting from Indonesia

I have applied for Jan 2021 intake and until now the status of my application is still: "in the process" and I'm unable to register for my class until I have at least an AIP document. I plan to depart on the 10th of Dec 2020, but until now I'm unable to get a biometric due to the VAC in my country is remain closed until an uncertain time. It's been 4 months since I applied

Do you think they will give me a result before my study begins? When will I need to defer my study to the next semester?

I really don't know that to do, has anyone has a similar experience? Please tell me what should I do.

Many thanks
hd
I really have no idea why they are doing this to us! I got my final approval after 4 month last week but my spouse, who applied at the same time and same VFS office with me, got not a single update on his profile! I know some case which they issued visa for spouse and kids (who can not travel alone without the main applicant) and the main applicant is still wainting for an answer!!! Some other case in this froum that they issued visa for the students who their institutes are not on the DLI list so they can not travel!! For example in my situation, I have to travel alone at the end of December and my spouse who is still waiting for his visa must get a job offer from Canada to be able to enter the country as he has to travel alone! whose fault it is then? IRCC!

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dear friends, I finally got my second stage approval three days ago but we still waiting for an update on my spouse's application! Nothing has changed on his application since we did the biometrics and the situation is really frustrating! I need to go to Canada on late December and we still do not know if they going to issue the visa for my spouse until then or not!! Has anyone be in this situation? Is it normal that they process the applications seperately?
Hey can you share the details - like when you applied?
I am about to apply via sds for me, dependent spouse and kid. Hence wanted to know the timeline?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hey can you share the details - like when you applied?
I am about to apply via sds for me, dependent spouse and kid. Hence wanted to know the timeline?
Applied July 30th
Biometric August 18th
AIP September 6th
Final approval 20 NOV
We did every single step together but still not a single update on my spouse's application! I knoe other people in this forum who are also in the same situation! The problem is the spouse's and dependentfamily members canonly travel without job offer if they enter the Canada with the main applicant at the same time and now my spouse has to find a jobin Canada to be able to join me later!!

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Applied July 30th
Biometric August 18th
AIP September 6th
Final approval 20 NOV
We did every single step together but still not a single update on my spouse's application! I knoe other people in this forum who are also in the same situation! The problem is the spouse's and dependentfamily members canonly travel without job offer if they enter the Canada with the main applicant at the same time and now my spouse has to find a jobin Canada to be able to join me later!!
Hi,

I have all of your previous replies. I just have one quick query. My agent filled my student permit visa application form and didn't save it.
Could anyone pls tell what all documents to bring to biometric appointment. I am really confused and my appointment is on 4th Dec 2020. So, i would appreciated your help. Thanks!!!