+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Visa Office

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
Mine is also transferred to Winnipeg this Jan , file is almost an year old now … at the very last not sure why it’s transferred to LVO … reading messages got to know that Winnipeg takes 7 months to process …too much of waiting ….. …

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Mine is also transferred to Winnipeg this Jan , file is almost an year old now … at the very last not sure why it’s transferred to LVO … reading messages got to know that Winnipeg takes 7 months to process …too much of waiting ….. …
Are you a paperbased applicant?

nastaransh

Mar 2, 2020
hi how do you know your file is transferred?
did you receive any email regarding this.
my vo is Paris,and I heard about some people who is transferred to Winnipeg,

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
hi how do you know your file is transferred?
did you receive any email regarding this.
my vo is Paris,and I heard about some people who is transferred to Winnipeg,
We spoke to ircc , he said file transferred to Winnipeg VO . Neither eligibility nor security started … background check is pending too … fingers crossed and this wait is frustrating… what’s your file status ?

DGEM

Feb 15, 2020
Did you get PR mail? Medical pass?
Not yet. But my case is not common. I cannot provide my medicals because there are no approved clinics in my country, due to Covid restrictioons I can not travel somewhere in order to pass medical. I've submitted my old medicals from 2019 and I am asking them to prolong it's validation. Hope for their understanding.

Taaz2022

Star Member
Jan 28, 2022
Not yet. But my case is not common. I cannot provide my medicals because there are no approved clinics in my country, due to Covid restrictioons I can not travel somewhere in order to pass medical. I've submitted my old medicals from 2019 and I am asking them to prolong it's validation. Hope for their understanding.
Which country are you from

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Does Winnipeg office issue PPR or it just process the background checks and then send the file to other visa office for PPR?
I have never heard Winnipeg issuing PPR

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Does Winnipeg office issue PPR or it just process the background checks and then send the file to other visa office for PPR?
I have never heard Winnipeg issuing PPR
i think they just distribute files to other visa offices at least that is what it seems so far. what is your AOR and Are you a PNP applicant? Has Winnipeg VO communicated with you so far?

Last edited:

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
i think they just distribute files to other visa offices at least that is what it seems so far. what is your AOR and Are you a PNP applicant? Has Winnipeg VO communicated with you so far?
you can check my signature for complete timeline.
Yes, I got an ADR from Winnipeg and submitted it couple of days ago.

KHAM10

Mar 8, 2022
vous pouvez vérifier ma signature pour la chronologie complète.
Oui, j'ai reçu un ADR de Winnipeg et je l'ai soumis il y a quelques jours.
[/CITATION]
Bonjour,
stp ils ont demandé quoi dans l'adr? mon dossier est aussi transféré au vo winnipeg;