+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg - 2017 Citizenship Applicants

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I did, they said everything is ok, just wait.
Winnipeg has the following Citizenship Ceremonies up until July 1st. Hopefully you will have the test and oath soon. Also wondering, I only see less than 10 Winnipeg applicants in this forum, but so many Oath ceremonies scheduled in Winnipeg

• VIA Rail Station
    Address:
    101 - 123 Main Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 1A3
    Date:
    Tuesday May 16, 2017
    Time:
    1:30 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    101 - 123 Main Street
    Date:
    Tuesday May 30, 2017
    Time:
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    1961 McCreary Rd
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3P 2K9
    Date:
    Thursday June 01, 2017
    Time:
    2:30 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    737 Keewatin Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2X 3B9
    Date:
    Tuesday June 13, 2017
    Time:
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Address:
    101 - 123 Main Street
    Date:
    Tuesday June 20, 2017
    Time:
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Government House Residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba
    Address:
    10 Kennedy Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 1S4
    Date:
    Saturday July 01, 2017
    Time:
    9:00 AM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

Government House Residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba
    Address:
    10 Kennedy Street
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 1S4
    Date:
    Saturday July 01, 2017
    Time:
    12:30 PM
    Open to the public:
    Yes

celine12

Feb 5, 2013
Some applicants might just be silent lurker of the forum like me!
Here's my timeline:
Apr 10: App received
May 11: In process

Didn't get any AOR letter at all but I guess that is ok as long as my application is moving.

Goodluck to all of us!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some applicants might just be silent lurker of the forum like me!
Here's my timeline:
Apr 10: App received
May 11: In process

Didn't get any AOR letter at all but I guess that is ok as long as my application is moving.

Goodluck to all of us!
We have almost the same timeline, Please keep posting any updates.

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
User3000... you are one very impatient applicant.. There are many applicants who are still waiting for their test invites/next steps but you are very impatient with your application. The normal processing time is 1yr according to CIC website.. Don't mind my friend but everyone is in the same situation as you. Actually more than you, as you have just submitted your application in April. Look at "Research Scientist".. He is waiting patiently since Jan.. So, be patient and everyone will get thru this process according to their own timelines.. I am also a Jan applicant and waiting patiently for my next steps.. No Hard Feelings!!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
User3000... you are one very impatient applicant.. There are many applicants who are still waiting for their test invites/next steps but you are very impatient with your application. The normal processing time is 1yr according to CIC website.. Don't mind my friend but everyone is in the same situation as you. Actually more than you, as you have just submitted your application in April. Look at "Research Scientist".. He is waiting patiently since Jan.. So, be patient and everyone will get thru this process according to their own timelines.. I am also a Jan applicant and waiting patiently for my next steps.. No Hard Feelings!!
You don't have any right to call me impatient applicant, please control your words before judging and posting your comments.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at your comments, actually you are an **** impatient***, not sure what was your problem, may be you are waiting for your next steps and frustrated.. be patient.. everything will work out at the end.
One of the reason I post frequently is to keep this thread alive, Otherwise it will die eventually. Don't think you are smart calling others impatient.

Last edited:

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
Looking at your comments, actually you are an **** impatient***, not sure what was your problem, may be you are waiting for your next steps and frustrated.. be patient.. everything will work out at the end.
One of the reason I post frequently is to keep this thread alive, Otherwise it will die eventually. Don't think you are smart calling others impatient.
LOL!!! There is no competition here bro.. if you get citizenship before me I will be more than happy for you.. there is a difference b/w posting and anxiously complaining about next steps..also I've already given my test/interview so I am not at all frustrated or in any rush.. you took it the wrong way even though I clearly wrote "no hard feelings" but you still took it personally.. enjoy your thread..I'm outta here.. Good Luck!! Lemme know if you need any advise even thou I know your answer to that..but just in case..
NO HARD FEELNGS PLEASE!!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK, thanks for the explanation,not sure where you saw me anxiously complaining... I might be asking for the next steps, because various people in the forum analyse the data differently and express their opinion differently.

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
OK, thanks for the explanation,not sure where you saw me anxiously complaining... I might be asking for the next steps, because various people in the forum analyse the data differently and express their opinion differently.
It's all good..everyone has the right to ask questions and that's why this is an open forum to help each other.. Let me know if I can be of any help as there are not many applicants from Winnipeg who are on this forum..