+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg - 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent follower of this forum since my citizenship application.. I am a January applicant and have already taken the test in April.. Winnipeg office is not slow but is very busy bcuz of the huge influx of refugees coming from the border. The number of test applicants is always different. When I gave my test, we were only 10 applicants. So it doesn't matter how big or small group they want to call. It all depends on how they are processing every application. Some are fast some are slow. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding test/interview process and I will try my best to give you some helpful info..
Best of luck to all of my Wpg friends.. :)

atand

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28 April 2011
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2011
Med's Request
13 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
21 Jan 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2013
Hunsani said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent follower of this forum since my citizenship application.. I am a January applicant and have already taken the test in April.. Winnipeg office is not slow but is very busy bcuz of the huge influx of refugees coming from the border. The number of test applicants is always different. When I gave my test, we were only 10 applicants. So it doesn't matter how big or small group they want to call. It all depends on how they are processing every application. Some are fast some are slow. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding test/interview process and I will try my best to give you some helpful info..
Best of luck to all of my Wpg friends.. :)
What website did use for the practice test and did they tell when is your possible oath taking date?

Thanks,

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
They gave us a paper which said the oath ceremony will be in 3-5months. They didn't say verbally how long will it take and I also forgot to ask as they had already given us the paper. I read the book twice and did some practice questions from

citizenshipcounts.ca
yourlibrary.ca/citizenship
citizenshipsupport.ca

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user3000 said:
App Mailed - April 10, 2017
App Delivered - April 12, 2017
AOR Received - May 01, 2017
Waiting for "In Process" when should i expect the status change ?

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
user3000 said:
Waiting for "In Process" when should i expect the status change ?
Looking at the timelines for past few months, the inprogress status came usually in a weeks time. So, hopefully sometime by next week... would be my guess. All the best!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status changed to In Process on May 9th. Hopefully will get the Test Invite soon..

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea, when should I expect Test invite ?, I'm not expecting any fingerprint requests for me and my wife, in case if we get where should we take the finger prints in Winnipeg ?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long it will take from In Process to Test Invite at Winnipeg ?