+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WINNINPEG

reynettevos

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
handsomeishere said:
Hi

People of Manitoba, this thread has been a bit quieter, :), Just wanted to say hi,
And Hallo to you, yes I was thinking the same thing-very quiet. I looked at the Scheduled Oath ceremonys and see there are one almost every week day deep into August. Sure hope we can get invites to one of them. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Hey

Fingers crossed for all of us for August 2015 :)
reynettevos said:
And Hallo to you, yes I was thinking the same thing-very quiet. I looked at the Scheduled Oath ceremonys and see there are one almost every week day deep into August. Sure hope we can get invites to one of them. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

Junelove

Jul 23, 2015
handsomeishere said:
Hi

People of Manitoba, this thread has been a bit quieter, :), Just wanted to say hi,
Hi! I'm a newbie guys! I just want to share that my friend is taking a citizenship test this coming 1st week of August. She submitted her application last week of March. Lucky girl indeed! Kudos Winnipeg !!!!! By far this is the quickest process.. Just 4 months :D :eek:

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Hello

Indeed it is the quickest :), well good luck to all of us , :)
Junelove said:
Hi! I'm a newbie guys! I just want to share that my friend is taking a citizenship test this coming 1st week of August. She submitted her application last week of March. Lucky girl indeed! Kudos Winnipeg !!!!! By far this is the quickest process.. Just 4 months :D :eek:

handsomeishere

Feb 10, 2011
Hello

Just checked my ecas , shows , "Decision made" but when I click it , shows that test invite stuff, may be they will change it soon saying about the oath, well good luck to all of us , :), would keep you guys updated ,

reynettevos

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
handsomeishere said:
Hello

Just checked my ecas , shows , "Decision made" but when I click it , shows that test invite stuff, may be they will change it soon saying about the oath, well good luck to all of us , :), would keep you guys updated ,
Very happy for you ;D ;D ;D

reynettevos

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
handsomeishere said:
Hey

just curious how long did it take for some of you from "Decision made" to getting oath letter, had to ask , :) cheers
Yip, would love to know too. We are so close to finally being full fledged Canadians.