+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will this reference letter work for NOC 2173?

Brain_Drain

Jun 16, 2019
I tried a lot to modify it but company is not allowing to change the format to include number of hours worked, salary and other stuff. Are the roles and responsibilities correct for NOC 2173?

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
This letter is to confirm that John Doe, Employee No 111111 was employed with ABC Limited from
1-Jan-2017 to 1-Jun-2018 as a full time employee. The designation at the time of resignation/relieving was
Systems Engineer.

His major Roles & Responsibilities during the employment were as mentioned below:

 Using CA LISA to create virtualized services and responders for middleware Virtualization
 Involved in Web Services testing using different protocols such as SOAP over HTTP/HTTPS, REST/XML,REST/JSON
 Perform SOA/Middleware testing and automation testing
 Setup test environment for testing client’s web application
 Develop automated test scripts to detect bugs/defects and report them
The technologies / platforms that he worked on were: ITKO LISA from CA.
This letter is being issued as proof of employment and role confirmation at the request of the employee.
Yours sincerely,

Company Seal here

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I tried a lot to modify it but company is not allowing to change the format to include number of hours worked, salary and other stuff. Are the roles and responsibilities correct for NOC 2173?

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN
This letter is to confirm that John Doe, Employee No 111111 was employed with ABC Limited from
1-Jan-2017 to 1-Jun-2018 as a full time employee. The designation at the time of resignation/relieving was
Systems Engineer.

His major Roles & Responsibilities during the employment were as mentioned below:

 Using CA LISA to create virtualized services and responders for middleware Virtualization
 Involved in Web Services testing using different protocols such as SOAP over HTTP/HTTPS, REST/XML,REST/JSON
 Perform SOA/Middleware testing and automation testing
 Setup test environment for testing client’s web application
 Develop automated test scripts to detect bugs/defects and report them
This letter is being issued as proof of employment and role confirmation at the request of the employee.
Yours sincerely,

Company Seal here
Seems alright. They are mentioning full time employee, so that’s good even though hours aren’t mentioned specifically. For salary you can attach your recent pay stubs right ? In addition to company seal, it would be even better if you can provide a point of contact information. For example I got a letter from my manager with his contact details.

Brain_Drain

Jun 16, 2019
Seems alright. They are mentioning full time employee, so that’s good even though hours aren’t mentioned specifically. For salary you can attach your recent pay stubs right ? In addition to company seal, it would be even better if you can provide a point of contact information. For example I got a letter from my manager with his contact details.
It has a company seal at the bottom with HR signature. Along with it are the company address and phone/fax numbers. I asked them to include salary details along with working hours and they denied it over an email. So I can take a printout of that email and attach along with my application, right? Also I have pay stubs, form 16, joining letter, relieving letter, offer letter.

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
It has a company seal at the bottom with HR signature. Along with it are the company address and phone/fax numbers. I asked them to include salary details along with working hours and they denied it over an email. So I can take a printout of that email and attach along with my application, right? Also I have pay stubs, form 16, joining letter, relieving letter, offer letter.
Hi,

I am applying under NOC 2173. Could someone please confirm if the below roles and responsibilities looks good?

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was employed with XYZ companies in location.

Details of his employment are given below:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:

• Termination Date:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Annual Salary (USD):

Duties and responsibilities handled by Mr. XYZ are as follows:

• Met with the consumers in order to understand their requirements for the required web and mobile based applications.
  • Documenting the technical, logical and physical specifications for the APIs and microservices required in web and mobile based applications.
  • Designed and developed the REST APIs using APIGEE tool.
  • Performed testing for the APIs and microservices using Rational Integration Tester tool.
  • Designed and Developed architecture and infrastructure to support our build system which will support the continuous integration and deployment process using Atlassian Bitbucket, Bamboo tools.
  • Standardized the CI/CD setup for the APIs, microservices for automated deployment.
  • Codes and maintains components of information systems and develops shell scripts to end to end DevOps setup.
Worked as a team lead and coordinated, end to end process of designing, development, integration and implementation of the APIs and microservices for the web and mobiles based applications.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN​

Systems Engineer.

 Using CA LISA to create virtualized services and responders for middleware Virtualization​
 Involved in Web Services testing using different protocols such as SOAP over HTTP/HTTPS, REST/XML,REST/JSON​
 Perform SOA/Middleware testing and automation testing​
 Setup test environment for testing client’s web application​
 Develop automated test scripts to detect bugs/defects and report them​
Yours sincerely,

Company Seal here
Hello, I'm in the process of creating my experience letter for NOC 2173 as I received my ITA. Can you please let me know if the above letter was fine or did you add more details before submitting? thanks

KirtiParghi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,

I am applying under NOC 2173. Could someone please confirm if the below roles and responsibilities looks good?

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was employed with XYZ companies in location.

Details of his employment are given below:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:

• Termination Date:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Annual Salary (USD):

Duties and responsibilities handled by Mr. XYZ are as follows:

• Met with the consumers in order to understand their requirements for the required web and mobile based applications.
  • Documenting the technical, logical and physical specifications for the APIs and microservices required in web and mobile based applications.
  • Designed and developed the REST APIs using APIGEE tool.
  • Performed testing for the APIs and microservices using Rational Integration Tester tool.
  • Designed and Developed architecture and infrastructure to support our build system which will support the continuous integration and deployment process using Atlassian Bitbucket, Bamboo tools.
  • Standardized the CI/CD setup for the APIs, microservices for automated deployment.
  • Codes and maintains components of information systems and develops shell scripts to end to end DevOps setup.
Worked as a team lead and coordinated, end to end process of designing, development, integration and implementation of the APIs and microservices for the web and mobiles based applications.
Hi,
Is this for web developer or mobile developer?

KirtiParghi

Jul 26, 2019
Hi,
I was working as a Mobile Developer and I applied under 2173 NOC code? I have received reference letter mentioning below details. Can someone please review whether duties are as per NOC duties?

---------
Duties:

- Develop, Update and Maintain modules for Mobile applications
- Collect and document user’s requirements and design and develop mobile applications for iOS platform
- Research, evaluate technical information to design, develop and test mobile applications
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing design/solutions for mobile applications
- Communicate with clients and team members to develop mobile applications require- ments, document those requirements and provide consultations to clients for troubleshooting errors
- Train subordinates in programming and program coding and provide knowledge in their projects and queries

Thank you.

Chapman69

Apr 6, 2021
Hello, Could someone please confirm if below format+ Job responsibilities would be acceptable for NOC2173?
FSW EE

COMPANY LETTER HEAD

EMPLOYMENT REFERENCE LETTER FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION PURPOSE

Date: XX/XX/2021

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. James John [Employee No. xxxxx] was working full time (40 hours/ week) with XYZ Limited from 22.10.2012 to 23.11.2014 (inclusive of both days). During his tenure he was located in ABC(State), JHK (Country).

The designation held by him was Project Engineer, and he was drawing an annual gross salary of USD XXXXXXX.

His brief experience summary during the stay with organization is given below:
  • Design, development, support and integration of cloud applications using ZZZ cloud integration middleware tool.
  • Worked with salesforce integration tools, SAP and other middleware tools, integration tools & service applications.
  • Role as the project leader of team ensuring the final code moving from the development environment to the testing environment and to the live production environment.
  • Communicating with business users to understand the requirement and discuss if any functional or design change required to fix an issue reported by user Coordinating with different teams from the software development life cycle for release of the project.
  • Performing the root cause analysis (RCA) for the issue reported by the customer.
  • Raising a change request and performing code fix for issues.
  • Involved in providing deployment instructions and all the technical documents to the support teams involved.
  • Analysis of code data by examining appliance logs in real time.
  • Performing challenging tasks including troubleshooting and replicating issues reported by the clients in the testing environment before fixing the same in production environment.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

NAME & SIGNATURE of HR
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION:
EMAIL ID & Contact Details:

COMPANY FOOTER