+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will this be enough evidence?

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diddagirl said:
ColorMePanda said:
We will include a joint bank account as well and he isn't a student. Just a full time worker.
I hope the joint bank account and mail will be enough...

And I have heard of alot of people sending 100+ photos and they say there is never too much so I figure I will be fine as far as photos go. I would rather have too much to offer than not enough.
Sorry, I must have mixed your post up with someone else's as I thought I read student ;) Even if he has benefits from work, good idea to add.... bank account willl definitely help!
Thanks I really appreciate your input. :)

summer2009

Sep 17, 2009
It's more than enough.
I just got my PR done recently. My husband and I have been married for 1.5 years. We never had an engagement party or wedding reception. When I applied in January this year I only submit 8 pictures. We don't have joint account, and pay our bills separately.
Only proofs we have are: Housing lease with both our names, 8 pictures and our baby's birth certificate

If I could get approved, you have nothing to worry

Good luck!

brighteyes

Aug 1, 2009
How does the Sponsor create a joint bank account if the Sponsor is in Canada and the applicant is overseas?

Don't most banks require both parties to be physically present to sign the forms?

vampix

Jan 25, 2009
Hey my friend! don't worry you got more than enough, just relax.My application went through smoothly with just 50% of what your are sending. Just organize everything one a way it it makes sense for the IO. Do a narrative of your relationship and support everything with evidence(Photo, visas, phone bills...)

NYCtoNB

Star Member
Sep 12, 2008
new york city
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10-05-09
Passport Req..