+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will I benefit from submitting my profile first?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Express Entry: will I benefit from submitting my profile first?

Creating an Express Entry profile will soon be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Although the system launches at 12 noon EST on January 1, it is important to note that there is no advantage to rushing to complete this process because you can submit your Express Entry profile at any time.

With Express Entry there are no deadlines to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.

****IMPORTANT****

CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.

A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Nightrocker said:
Express Entry: will I benefit from submitting my profile first?

Creating an Express Entry profile will soon be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Although the system launches at 12 noon EST on January 1, it is important to note that there is no advantage to rushing to complete this process because you can submit your Express Entry profile at any time.

With Express Entry there are no deadlines to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.

****IMPORTANT****

CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.

A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.
The answer is clearly given in the statement of CIC
As this system will not select on first come first serve basis
Eventually, there is no advantage of rushing to fill an online application as mentioned by CIC

aabcd3687

Jan 1, 2015
The first draw will be toward the end of January, 2015. But it is important to ensure that all claimed "facts" be proven later on during processing. Otherwise, an applicant will be subjected to a ban of 5 years. People should resist the temptation of falsifying facts so as to seem "appealing" to CIC for invitation. CIC will scrutinize information more than ever before.