+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Canadian experience be valid?

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
I have an open work permit based on my wife's study permit. my wife stopped studying and I continued to work till my work permit expires.
Now I have 12 months of work and opened CIC account, will that be regarded as CEC? or cancelled as my worl permit is valid only if my wife studies..

Should I accept ITA If it comes?? PLEASE ADVICE Thank you.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Your work permit is valid till the printed date. Check IRCCs twitter handle since they have responded to this question. You should be okay unless you kept working after your work permit expiry

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Your work permit is valid till the printed date. Check IRCCs twitter handle since they have responded to this question. You should be okay unless you kept working after your work permit expiry
Thank you so much much for your reply. what is the twitter handle, please?

Navneet2000

Dec 17, 2020
I have an open work permit based on my wife's study permit. my wife stopped studying and I continued to work till my work permit expires.
Now I have 12 months of work and opened CIC account, will that be regarded as CEC? or cancelled as my worl permit is valid only if my wife studies..

Should I accept ITA If it comes?? PLEASE ADVICE Thank you.
Hard to tell. As your work permit stems from your wife's study permit, on the other hand, your work permit has an expiry date? ask if it is written anything on the IRCC website about this regard

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Just before my wife's work permit expires we applied for her TRP, since then I have been working till last week when i got negative reply from IRCC. Do you think my previous months are ok for CEC for the PR application ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Just before my wife's work permit expires we applied for her TRP, since then I have been working till last week when i got negative reply from IRCC. Do you think my previous months are ok for CEC for the PR application ?
Depends what the negative reply said. You need to provide the letter here.