+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wil 8 months of work experience in Canada contribute points to foreign work experience in CRS???

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
I have 2 years and 8 months of foreign work experience in my country. And 8 months in Canada.

Will my points be calculated as 2 years or 3 years toward CRS?

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
The system will check under which program you are eligible and will only give you points for a specific program.

You'll most likely end up in the Federal Skilled Worker and not the Canadian Experience since you have less than one year. So you can only claim and have points for the two years.

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
The system will check under which program you are eligible and will only give you points for a specific program.

You'll most likely end up in the Federal Skilled Worker and not the Canadian Experience since you have less than one year. So you can only claim and have points for the two years.
I have already submited the application and the system gave me 762 points
Aor June 2019 FSW Inland
Yesterday I received GCSMS notes and saw these concerns. I cant see my work experience I did in Canada mentioned at all. Does this mean that the officer decided to exclude it?

Please help me understand those notes: https://ibb.co/J50QLdG?fbclid=IwAR0jeVjOIxZDMaHexKgrcV32Zh5QyNqjX3R07zjCU9pGgAQz0wu1GoN5-ZY

nll

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Well it's pretty clear. It says your score has changed because you claimed 3 years of experience but the immigration agent only confirmed one year
Then at the very end, it says that you've declared 4-5 years but then again only one year was confirmed so you loosed points!

What does the Note n°1 says?
I think you need to clarify your situation to re-gain those points

Reactions: sindrom1992

sindrom1992

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Well it's pretty clear. It says your score has changed because you claimed 3 years of experience but the immigration agent only confirmed one year
Then at the very end, it says that you've declared 4-5 years but then again only one year was confirmed so you loosed points!

What does the Note n°1 says?
I think you need to clarify your situation to re-gain those points

Note n1 say file status recieved. in queue for final review