+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife Education

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hi,

My wife has done 2 years bachelors. I dont want points for it so i havent done ECA for it. Should i mention it after ITA as it might confused VO in thinking my profile is incomplete without ECA??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You would need ECA done for your wife, if you want;

(1) her to work in Canada
(2) to have more points on your EE profile

Otherwise, its a waste of time + money.

You already have ITA. You are in a secure position. You don't "need" to have ECA for wife. Is there another reason for this question ?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
hariskhan said:
You would need ECA done for your wife, if you want;

(1) her to work in Canada
(2) to have more points on your EE profile

Otherwise, its a waste of time + money.

You already have ITA. You are in a secure position. You don't "need" to have ECA for wife. Is there another reason for this question ?
I dont need an eca ...but my question is should i mention it or not?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If wife or any other dependent is accompanying you, only then you need to fill in their details

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For e.g., I'm applying for Canadian skilled immigration. But my wife is not accompanying me (I need to go there alone, settle, get a job, have something in my pocket before bringing her or my child to Canada), then in my case, I would not need to add her details in my EE profile, other than the fact that I'm married.

But, if my wife or my dependent child was accompanying me to Canada, I would need to add her's and/or my child's details in my EE profile.