+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why offering immigration to forigen nationals when they alread have skilledworkr

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
frustration is building up, canadian immigation keep on issueing the permannet residence for forigen nationals while they already have skilled worker in canada. they are on the edge to go home due to ineligible for express entey or denied for work permit extention or for whatever silly reason. on the other hand,most frustrating i wannna talk about is that forigen national getting permanent residence by getting fake work experience. I have seen it thats why i am saying this. Also, inland applications are also being refused for silly reasons. just feeling sad for people who have been working so hard everyday in canada and getting only 300 to 400 points and foreign nationals hook up with any employer to get fake work experience and I dont know. I am done

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
By foreign I meant people without canadian experience.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you do know anyone who faked anything in order to get their PR, please report them to the authorities. It is such people who are skewing immigration plans and policies against the deserving lot. It might even get you a few well-earned brownie points - who know where that might come in handy in life.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you do know anyone who faked anything in order to get their PR, please report them to the authorities. It is such people who are skewing immigration plans and policies against the deserving lot.
2 thumbs up for this suggestion!

PLEASE REPORT if you see something or know about somebody faking experience or education certificates. I'm sure anonymous reporting is possible, in case you're concerned about your safety.

largepoint

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also agree to the suggestion above to report fake profiles to CIC.

On a lighter note, I find the topic "why offering immigration to forigen nationals when they alread have skilledworkr" kind of ironic , considering most of us here fall into that category :)

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
Yes, it is a BIG shame that people have cheated the system like that. These people from such countries have no sense of community, democracy and moral values. They don't deserve to be in Canada.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab_rocks said:
frustration is building up, canadian immigation keep on issueing the permannet residence for forigen nationals while they already have skilled worker in canada. they are on the edge to go home due to ineligible for express entey or denied for work permit extention or for whatever silly reason. on the other hand,most frustrating i wannna talk about is that forigen national getting permanent residence by getting fake work experience. I have seen it thats why i am saying this. Also, inland applications are also being refused for silly reasons. just feeling sad for people who have been working so hard everyday in canada and getting only 300 to 400 points and foreign nationals hook up with any employer to get fake work experience and I dont know. I am done
I dont know this guy what my friend told me about this , a guy from india anyhow showed fake experience and fake money but cic caught him and banned him for 5 yrs what he did is funny his friend was working in bank so they took someone else bank statement and edit acc holder name with his name in paint but he was not that lucky ..i dont know why people keep breaking d rules and here in canada my friend gor rejection jus bec of not properly scan of birthcertificate

bbleng1001

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you do know anyone who faked anything in order to get their PR, please report them to the authorities. It is such people who are skewing immigration plans and policies against the deserving lot. It might even get you a few well-earned brownie points - who know where that might come in handy in life.
Can't agree more.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I dont know this guy what my friend told me about this , a guy from india anyhow showed fake experience and fake money but cic caught him and banned him for 5 yrs what he did is funny his friend was working in bank so they took someone else bank statement and edit acc holder name with his name in paint but he was not that lucky ..i dont know why people keep breaking d rules and here in canada my friend gor rejection jus bec of not properly scan of birthcertificate
And how did CIC find out about it (given that the letter was issued by the bank after all)?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MySky said:
And how did CIC find out about it (given that the letter was issued by the bank after all)?
I dont know may be they did some enquiry on that acc and found nothing or found wrong figures he mentioned in his acc statement

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I dont know may be they did some enquiry on that acc and found nothing or found wrong figures he mentioned in his acc statement
Banks would not release the account holder's information and their balance to CIC.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
MySky said:
Banks would not release the account holder's information and their balance to CIC.
No, but if CIC contacted the bank and asked for confirmation of information already in CIC's possession and the bank failed to confirm.... The bank wouldn't have to release information.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MySky said:
I think if they want to enquire something they can .... If they dont have authority to check then why they asking for bank statement anybody can do this type of fake tricks

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I think if they want to enquire something they can .... If they dont have authority to check then why they asking for bank statement anybody can do this type of fake tricks
No they don't have that authority and they know it.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zardoz said:
No, but if CIC contacted the bank and asked for confirmation of information already in CIC's possession and the bank failed to confirm.... The bank wouldn't have to release information.
I would think that CIC could only verify the authenticity of a specific letter issued by that bank, and since the bank has issued the letter they should just confirm it. Not very likely for the bank to go through the letter to check all the details again.