+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Nepal and Bhutan cases are not decided separately ?

aryabarun

Apr 6, 2008
[b]It has been sheer injustice by CHC to invite Nepal and Bhutan applicants to New Delhi where the pplicants from these two countries are put in the same pile of Indians. Indians with its more than one billion population and with the world's largest number of immigration seekers will never allow applicants from these small nations to get the fair small shares of prospective immigrants. I would therefore like to request the immigration authority of canada and CHC New Delhi that they do somethiing to allow applicants from these smaller nations not to face the troubles caused by the huge numbers of Indian applicants. Their quota can be separately fixed for the convenience of all.[/b]

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
For your kind information, CHC New Delhi has proved to be the quickest among other CIC missions when it comes to fast track applications under new rules.

The reason why you are being put with other Indians because CHC New Delhi is the mission which belongs to this country (INDIA) and since you do not have your own missions (maybe because your respective countries do not have political & bilatral ties with Canada) in your own countries that's why you asked to submit your application here with CHC New Dehi, in my humble opinion if they give you some special treatment becasue you are overseas citizen it would be unfair to the Indian nationals why have applied and waiting for the applications to be processed.

On the other hand a question in this forum can be raised, why CHC New Delhi give Nepalese & Bhutanese applicants equal status, Why not give Indian applicants preference over applicants from these countries since Canada has better relationship/ties with India than yours.

But I think it would be also unfair because CIC has no special facilitation for country specific applicants, its more about skills they need for their country and equality in system.

No hard feelings.....please.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
irrelevant discussion...

there should be no preference for anyone as such. there's no high commission in Nepal and Bhutan. Everyone gets equal status.

angle 1 to look at your claim - separate CHC in Nepal/Bhutan
even if there would have been a High Commission in Nepal and Bhutan, there would've been just 1 IO with shared responsibilities apart from immigration. so, the average timelines would've been same.

angle 2 to look at your claim - look at the stats
trackitt shows that New Delhi is the fastest CHC under the fast track. there are 4 approved cases out of which 1 is Napali (am sure the population ratio of India and nepal is much higher). so, looking at stats they are already giving preference to Nepali applicants.

Sydney Australia has only 1 approved application and it is for a New Zealand guy, and not for someone from Australia.. another stat showing outside country is given preference...

But, i still don't believe that there is any preference involved.

angle 3 to look at your claim - authenticity of the claim itself

How do you know that what you just claimed is true. Maybe, they have an IO dedicated to work on outside India applications. You have no way to figure that out

so, this really is an irrelevant claim and a discussion and I would suggest all members to not keep bumping it on top.

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
It is not an unfair request given that smaller countries than Nepal and Bhutan have Canadian representation. It would be advantageous for these countries if they have their own queue. Also this would help in bringing in diversity to Canada by bringing in more Nepali and Bhutanese PRs.

It could be that IOs are locally hired and since they are Indian citizens, they might be giving preference to Indian applicants. But there is no proof of this.

aryabarun

Apr 6, 2008
Aanbanshan,

I am not seeking any opinion from any otherwise people but requesting Immigration Canada showing them the irrationality of their system by putting flowers in the same basket with a sackful of potatoes . Because I know some would not like to give somebody what they think is theirs . Therefore, I am not asking your favour as you have no part to play here.

My words are directed to Immigration ministry Canada and CHC Delhi requesting them to fix a separate quota for applicants from Nepal and Bhutan within CHC New Delhi's jurisdiction.Because it is unfair to pit applicants from these countries against the Indians who queue in such a vast numbers that almost every Indian with some education is prepared to leave their great country for good. This sort of interest among Indians creates a chocking jam at CHC's functioning ,too. and as a result the worthy deserving small numbers of candidates from the two nations,- Nepal and Bhutan- are to bear the brunt of injustice created by a nation with a gigantic 1.2 billion population.

It is therefore high time that CHC Delhi index the applicants according to their nationality and set a queue system based country wise. If a certain number of quota is fixed for applicants form these two nations , they will compete among their own people and face their destiny . But pitting them against the huge number of Indians is grossly unfair and this system requires ratification to give justice to all.

For your information:

1) Nepal has bilateral ties with Canada but is not a commonwealth nation as India is. No nation would feel like feeding on colonial fodder though.

2) How come you think Nepal and Bhutan are given special preference ? You are real crapper of a mind if you think that way. Check you figures correctly and you will find in New Delhi 99% of applicants are Indians themselves and their piles of applications since 2002 are still chocking the way for applicants from those countries and they are blocked there by people from another nationality. it is very very unfair to jumble this way.

3) fast track case is another thing, be it faster or not I don't care. Because people here are talking about unfairly backlogged cases for many years , nearing almost a decade.

4) The IOs may be whoever, I am requesting for the correction of the fundamentally flawed system that treats people across nationalities irrationally in a jumble. You are not the one with any valid reasoning and knowledge at all. Please keep your posts within.

aanbaan said:
irrelevant discussion...

there should be no preference for anyone as such. there's no high commission in Nepal and Bhutan. Everyone gets equal status.

even if there would have been a High Commission in Nepal and Bhutan, there would've been just 1 IO with shared responsibilities apart from immigration. so, the average timelines would've been same.

trackitt shows that New Delhi is the fastest CHC under the fast track. there are 4 approved cases out of which 1 is Napali (am sure the population ratio of India and nepal is much higher). so, looking at stats they are already giving preference to Nepali applicants.

Sydney Australia has only 1 approved application and it is for a New Zealand guy, and not for someone from Australia.. another stat showing outside country is given preference...

How do you know that what you just claimed is true. Maybe, they have an IO dedicated to work on outside India applications. You have no way to figure that out

so, this really is an irrelevant claim and a discussion and I would suggest all members to not keep bumping it on top.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aryabarun said:
Aanbanshan,

I am not seeking any opinion from any otherwise people but requesting Immigration Canada showing them the irrationality of their system by putting flowers in the same basket with a sackful of potatoes . Because I know some would not like to give somebody what they think is theirs . Therefore, I am not asking your favour as you have no part to play here.

My words are directed to Immigration ministry Canada and CHC Delhi requesting them to fix a separate quota for applicants from Nepal and Bhutan within CHC New Delhi's jurisdiction.Because it is unfair to pit applicants from these countries against the Indians who queue in such a vast numbers that almost every Indian with some education is prepared to leave their great country for good. This sort of interest among Indians creates a chocking jam at CHC's functioning ,too. and as a result the worthy deserving small numbers of candidates from the two nations,- Nepal and Bhutan- are to bear the brunt of injustice created by a nation with a gigantic 1.2 billion population.

It is therefore high time that CHC Delhi index the applicants according to their nationality and set a queue system based country wise. If a certain number of quota is fixed for applicants form these two nations , they will compete among their own people and face their destiny . But pitting them against the huge number of Indians is grossly unfair and this system requires ratification to give justice to all.

For your information:

1) Nepal has bilateral ties with Canada but is not a commonwealth nation as India is. No nation would feel like feeding on colonial fodder though.

2) How come you think Nepal and Bhutan are given special preference ? You are real crapper of a mind if you think that way. Check you figures correctly and you will find in New Delhi 99% of applicants are Indians themselves and their piles of applications since 2002 are still chocking the way for applicants from those countries and they are blocked there by people from another nationality. it is very very unfair to jumble this way.

3) fast track case is another thing, be it faster or not I don't care. Because people here are talking about unfairly backlogged cases for many years , nearing almost a decade.

4) The IOs may be whoever, I am requesting for the correction of the fundamentally flawed system that treats people across nationalities irrationally in a jumble. You are not the one with any valid reasoning and knowledge at all. Please keep your posts within.

aanbaan said:
irrelevant discussion...

Have you done the math? India has about 2200 times the population of Bhutan. In 2007 there were 26,000 visas issued to Indian residents in all categories. So to your way of thinking Bhutan should have got 13 visas in total for the year?

PMM

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
ouchh.... it was a personal attack...

f.o. u hopeless moron

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
Aryabarun has a point.

If Nepal and Bhutan had its own office, then more applicants would go through. In India, everyone who has some education want to leave but in Nepal and Bhutan only the most educated may want to leave. If these smaller countries had their own queue then it would be easier for those qualified applicants to leave. No one is arguing that Canada shouldn't let 26000 Indians through. He is saying that if Nepal had its own queue, then more Nepalis would be going. There is nothing wrong with what he is saying. Look at Sri Lanka, since they have their own visa office, 3000 applicants are going through every year. It is possible that the IOs will evaluate their fellow indians before evaluating Nepalis. All the IOs at the Delhi Embassy are Indians.

From looking at this forum, there are many unqualified applicants from India who shouldn't be applying and hence, slowing down for qualified applicants. Why do Nepalis and Bhutanese (or even qualified Indian applicants) have to suffer for this mentality.

India's population is 39 times Nepals. Given that there were 26000 PRs from India in 2007, one would think that at least about 670 Nepalis made it, but is this the case?

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
for all of you,

Ya, you are fighting to leave your country and then wanting to make it faster...good thought.
Frankly, I am on the same boat...lol.. but I always consider this as my bad luck.
Anyway, I think if they have had separate Q for all countries invloved...India,Nepal, Bhutan probably it would be better /faster/more PRs..reason no 1: if they request a Nepali guy for interview he/she wouldn't have to travel to New Delhi/Chandigarh ( I think its in ND).
And, may be more Indian, more Nepali would have got PR....
Just imagine, what different would have made if Sri Lanka were to be under CHC New Delhi...if you think in this line probably you will see some logic..
But, to prove otherwise that Nepali/Bhutani applicants are getting preferences is hard to prove..unless otherwise stated by CHC ND.

But what I want to say is this, they (Canadians) decide how to's/ what to's ...and my sincere suggestion is to approach Canadian office if you have any questions on fairness of the process...even if 100% agreement on this forum not going to help..and this forum is for getting tips and ideas...not a platform of any kind ( i believe this is not the intention of the root post).

About leaving country, in all south Asian countries educated or not all of us want to leave their country in a heart beat...what a fate!!!