+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why move to Canada when I am a US Citizen?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats cool however

Can you give a reference of 1 Canadian city where the price of a new car is cheaper than USA?

Can you give me 1 reference where its cheaper to fly between two Canadian cities compared to flying between 2 cities in USA?

Can you give me reference of 1 company in Canada where cell phone bill is cheaper than that of a US company?

Can you give me description of 1 job in Canada where salary is more compared to same job in USA?

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
If you look for specific cases, you can always find one. It's just much harder one way than the other :p

newtone said:
Thats cool however

Can you give a reference of 1 Canadian city where the price of a new car is cheaper than Canada?

Can you give me 1 reference where its cheaper to fly between two Canadian cities compared to flying between 2 cities in USA?

Can you give me reference of 1 company in Canada where cell phone bill is cheaper than that of a US company?

Can you give me description of 1 job in Canada where salary is more compared to same job in USA?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
But immigration to canada is easier than USA?

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
newtone said:
Thats cool however

Can you give a reference of 1 Canadian city where the price of a new car is cheaper than Canada?

According to you, it all comes down to money. As you maybe know, I am Swiss / New Zealand dual citizen, I worked and lived in Europe and down under and still came to Canada. From a six digit annual income to maybe a third now..Am I bothered? No. Do I want to go to the US? No. I am very happy and comfy here with less, also less stress and more time for family and the outdoors. Cannot complain at all. Sitting in the office right now, looking outside the window, sunny day, warm, Thursday already, hey.. Life is good!

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
ttrajan said:
But immigration to canada is easier than USA?

It's a Myth but yeah Canada's immigration system is well defined. Also when it comes to immigration Canada doesn't gives full power to employers to decide the fate ! And systems in Canada are good enough to make sure that people who are coming here are not just money makers (like US), it screens and brings the people who will make a good life and contribute to the society !

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
newtone said:
Thats cool however

You are right, Canada is expensive but some people (for whom money is not everything) don't mind paying more for a better and safe life !

- Tell us about a city is canada which declared bankruptcy
- Tell us about a city in canada which has scarcity of water
- Tell us a city in Canada which doesn't cover medical (specially for unemployed)
- Tell us a city or province of canada which doesn't support small scale and local business approach

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hardly consider living in US as a threat to sefety. Instead of copying me, lets start by answering my questions first and then I'll answer yours

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
newtone said:
I hardly consider living in US as a threat to sefety. Instead of copying me, lets start by answering my questions first and then I'll answer yours
Did you see the 'You are right, Canada is expensive' part of my post, that was the answer, now as promised by you go ahead and provide the answers for the question

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
Did you see the 'You are right, Canada is expensive' part of my post, that was the answer, now as promised by you go ahead and provide the answers for the question
Did you read the part where I said "I hardly consider living in US as a threat to sefety". That's the answer to all your questions in a nutshell. I'll answer your simple questions anyway

- Tell us about a city is canada which declared bankruptcy
There isn't one cause tax payers are paying premium price for services through their ass

- Tell us about a city in canada which has scarcity of water
There isnt, its simple geography. Canada has the largest reserve of fresh water lakes in the world

- Tell us a city in Canada which doesn't cover medical (specially for unemployed)
Same answer as your first question

- Tell us a city or province of canada which doesn't support small scale and local business approach

Yes they support small and big scale business but it will cost you an arm and a leg to set one up, cause there is tax, service charge, convenience fee, mayors toilet paper fee, etc etc Its like the bureaucratic fat cats saying "yea we will support small businesses but we need to fill our pockets first" This happens even in third world countris

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
newtone said:
Did you read the part where I said "I hardly consider living in US as a threat to sefety". That's the answer to all your questions in a nutshell
well if you can't give a clear answer to the question then don't expect others to respond to you, and far as safety is concerned yes US is safer than any third world country but not safer than Canada

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
well if you can't give a clear answer to the question then don't expect others to respond to you, and far as safety is concerned yes US is safer than any third world country but not safer than Canada
Sorry to say thats complete BBBBBBSSSSS....Its as safe as Canada and any developed country. I dont see the headquarters of United nations in Canada. Neither IMF nor World Bank, and these are the places that need the most safety. Its not safe for black people and it never was. Canada is not safe for black people either its just cause of strict gun control laws they can get away otherwise you'd see blacks falling dead faster than the times it takes to heat a bag of pop corn in the microwave. Canadians cops are notorious for racial profiling

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
newtone said:
Sorry to say thats complete BBBBBBSSSSS....Its as safe as Canada and any developed country. I dont see the headquarters of United nations in Canada. Neither IMF nor World Bank, and these are the places that need the most safety. Its not safe for black people and it never was. Canada is not safe for black people either its just cause of strict gun control laws they can get away otherwise you'd see blacks falling dead faster than the times it takes to heat a bag of pop corn in the microwave. Canadians cops are notorious for racial profiling
So you think having guns can make you feel safe............hmmm i am glad you are in States, and I hardly consider that there is any threat to safety of minorities here in Canada. And i am not saying that Americans are not good people, but Canadians are loved all over, no wonder why many americans carry canadian flags on their bags while travelling abroad 8)

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
So you think having guns can make you feel safe............hmmm i am glad you are in States, and I hardly consider that there is any threat to sefety of minorities here in Canada.
No I am saying the opposite of what you've understood. Because you clearly have not understood what I said. If Canada did not have strict gun controls then you would see more people dead. Because Canada has strict gun control you have other crimes, such as assault with other weapons that does not make Canada any safer than US. You havent read the news lately otherwise you'd be better informed about, aboriginals, blacks and safety issues surrounding community housing

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
newtone said:
No I am saying the opposite of what you've understood. Because you clearly have not understood what I said. If Canada did not have strict gun controls then you would see more people dead. Because Canada has strict gun control you have other crimes, such as assault with other weapons that does not make Canada any safer than US. You havent read the news lately otherwise you'd be better informed about, aboriginals, blacks and safety issues surrounding community housing
After going through the following stats you might have to change your statement that 'US is as safe as Canada' and yes i agree that we have stricter Gun laws and that's why we are safer ! ;)

http://heedinggodscall.org/sites/default/files/10_grey_GVP__Some_Indicative_Data__2010_5m13.pdf

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Canada/United-States/Crime

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ummm nice info for people who cannot think outside the box. These stats are offset by the fact that USA has a population of over 333 million and Canada has just over 33 million. So this is not a good comparison.