+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHY ISNT CANADA HIGH COMMISSION PROCESSING WORK PERMIT OUTISDE CANADA FILES?!!

gamer_9999999

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I had applied for PGWP on February 15th of this year. No update has occurred. Now, my question is just in general, I have observed through threads that even SOWP files are not being processed. PGWP files are not being processed. Does anyone have any idea on why is this happening? was it the same pre-Covid? My files is lodged in New Delhi and no processing has occurred. But in general all the applicants are in the same boat does anyone have any idea when this nightmare would end?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had applied for PGWP on February 15th of this year. No update has occurred. Now, my question is just in general, I have observed through threads that even SOWP files are not being processed. PGWP files are not being processed. Does anyone have any idea on why is this happening? was it the same pre-Covid? My files is lodged in New Delhi and no processing has occurred. But in general all the applicants are in the same boat does anyone have any idea when this nightmare would end?
They are being processed but with significant delays especially if there have been lockdowns or closures of Canadian procesding offices. People should remain in Canada if possible where acvomodatipns have bern made to allow peopld to work while waiting.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Was usually faster pre-covid, now with people working from home, it puts a lot of pressure, and you must also take into fact the travel restrictions.