+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why GCMS note looks like this

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
i applied gcms notes for my brother

he is in India and I am in Canada

this is the email i received :

Dear XXXXXX ( my name );

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 12, 2018, for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning my brother name.

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 19(1) personal information

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 55

Further information about the Access to Information Act can be found at the following web page:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE

IRCC adheres to the “10 Principles for Assisting Applicants,” which are listed on the following website: www.cic.gc.ca/dutytoassist

This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to be disclosed without the sender's express consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or an authorized representative thereof, please notify the sender by email and then destroy this message as well as all other existing copies.

my question this how it looks like

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

CHIPPAWA

Mar 2, 2016
Alberta
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AINP inland
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2016
Nomination.....
July 5, 2016
AOR Received.
October 24, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront February 28, 2017
Med's Done....
March 18, 2017
Passport Req..
March 1st, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 8, 2018
LANDED..........
March 18, 2018
i applied gcms notes for my brother

he is in India and I am in Canada

this is the email i received :

Dear XXXXXX ( my name );

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on January 12, 2018, for the following records:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning my brother name.

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 19(1) personal information

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 55

Further information about the Access to Information Act can be found at the following web page:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

PLEASE QUOTE OUR FILE NUMBER IN ANY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDENCE

IRCC adheres to the “10 Principles for Assisting Applicants,” which are listed on the following website: www.cic.gc.ca/dutytoassist

This message is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It contains privileged and confidential information which is not to be disclosed without the sender's express consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or an authorized representative thereof, please notify the sender by email and then destroy this message as well as all other existing copies.

my question this how it looks like
there is an attachment in the below, please find the attachment.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Had you followed this procedure
1. Choose option "Make an access ......"
Not "Privacy act"
2. Had you enclosed that form duly completed
Section A. Principal applicant name surname DOB signature
Section B . Spouse Name Surname DOB signature
Section C. Your Name Surname signature
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

If not, correct these things online. After that they will send u prepared notes.
Ask them about correction by sending an email here
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi there,
I also got the same email and my processing days have been completed. Would you be able to tell me, when will I receive actual GCMS notes and how it works after receiving this email.
I know it is bit late to follow with the threat. But every answer would be highly appreciated.