File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This reviewer hit the nail on the head: "The mixing of refugee applicants and guests isn't working well".

It's reasonable for paying guests to be unhappy with their stay - I would be unhappy with this experience. It's also reasonable that paying guests feel safe/secure - I would expect and demand this myself. Also important to ensure refugees have temporary housing. I think the hotel is making a mistake by trying to do both at the same time.

Reactions: carolbb23 and jddd

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
This reviewer hit the nail on the head: "The mixing of refugee applicants and guests isn't working well".

It's reasonable for paying guests to be unhappy with their stay - I would be unhappy with this experience. It's also reasonable that paying guests feel safe/secure - I would expect and demand this myself. Also important to ensure refugees have temporary housing. I think the hotel is making a mistake by trying to do both at the same time.
Why should refugees be afforded housing while other citizens work hard to afford their dwelling and loaf of bread?

When I arrived in Canada I refused to be a burden on the government .On my first night, I had secured me a room to rent and a job to work. Truth be told I did take a about 4 checks of social welfare, but as soon I left Quebec for BC I started working full time doing anything I can do. I have paid in taxes well over what I ever cost the government.

I've seen the scenes described by the guests in the article first hand.
It was awful. Children crying, running around hitting each other. Mothers hitting their kids and yelling at them. Men loitering and creeping instead of trying to find a job or a hustle .
The government has been accommodating when it comes to work permit. Mine was issued within the first two months of arriving.

It seems that people come here with the attitude of a victim that is entitled to all the Canada has to offer without and sense of liability and or gratitude .Not all, but many.

Last edited:

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Why should refugees be afforded housing while other citizens work hard to afford their dwelling and loaf of bread?

When I arrived in Canada I refused to be a burden on the government .On my first night, I had secured me a room to rent and a job to work. Truth be told I did take a about 4 checks of social welfare, but as soon I left Quebec for BC I started working full time doing anything I can do. I have paid in taxes well over what I ever cost the government.

I've seen the scenes described by the guests in the article first hand.
It was awful. Children crying, running around hitting each other. Mothers hitting their kids and yelling at them. Men loitering and creeping instead of trying to find a job or a hustle .
The government has been accommodating when it comes to work permit. Mine was issued within the first two months of arriving.

It seems that people come here with the attitude of a victim that is entitled to all the Canada has to offer without and sense of liability and or gratitude .Not all, but many.
Can't agree more! That's the responsible mindest that unfortunately, most refugee claimants here lack.
I have seen lots of people with the victimizing mentality of how to suck the blood out of the government for the max social welfare they can get!

Reactions: goody

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Can't agree more! That's the responsible mindest that unfortunately, most refugee claimants here lack.
I have seen lots of people with the victimizing mentality of how to suck the blood out of the government for the max social welfare they can get!

the problem with some communities they teach people how to scam the system

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah

Jan 10, 2017
I'm not judgemental but I want to share my friend experience. When she was living at YMCA shelter all refugee claimants were seems like they are on vacations. No one seems to fleeing their country due to life threatening circumstances.

Reactions: goody and carolbb23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I'm not judgemental but I want to share my friend experience. When she was living at YMCA shelter all refugee claimants were seems like they are on vacations. No one seems to fleeing their country due to life threatening circumstances.

Because the Canadian government make it easier for refugees

Reactions: goody and 9990

Jan 10, 2017
I believe these fake refugees making real refugees wait longer to get their cases to be heard. Firstly they are getting free accommodation by the government but they were complaining about their stay as like they paid for it, rather to being grateful for it.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I believe these fake refugees making real refugees wait longer to get their cases to be heard. Firstly they are getting free accommodation by the government but they were complaining about their stay as like they paid for it, rather to being grateful for it.

to be honest your on to something but they tell each other what to say

Reactions: 9990 and goody

goody

Mar 11, 2010
If you remember my post asking about my relative. So, he came as a visitor; brought all False docs and soon claiming refugee status with his whole family. He never had any probs in backhome. He is totally lying as he wants good future for his kids and himself. He is so happy that he will get $2100/month and he can sit and enjoy!!!
Anyways, he went to his consultant today who is guiding him to commit fraud. She said, from the IRCC it is ordered that if anyone comes with whole family, whatever the reason true or false, give them protection. Strange! What kind of Govt is this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you remember my post asking about my relative. So, he came as a visitor; brought all False docs and soon claiming refugee status with his whole family. He never had any probs in backhome. He is totally lying as he wants good future for his kids and himself. He is so happy that he will get $2100/month and he can sit and enjoy!!!
Anyways, he went to his consultant today who is guiding him to commit fraud. She said, from the IRCC it is ordered that if anyone comes with whole family, whatever the reason true or false, give them protection. Strange! What kind of Govt is this.
Feel free to call and report both of them.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

goody

Mar 11, 2010
Feel free to call and report both of them.
He told me about his fraud intention in 2006. Then he first tried to come here with whole family in 2014.
2014 & 2016: reported to cic singapore; still he received multiple entry visit visa with whole family.
Reported to CBSA before he arrived with all proofs that he will NOT return once he is in with whole family. Still they were not even asked anything at airport.

Reported that consultant to CBSA with all info. No action has been taken.
Emailed has been sent to IRCC with all details.

Strange! when I come back from US after attending my work conference, everytime they question me like I’m doing smuggling lolz. So sad! Seems like Canada treats hard working tax payers like shit and liers/ lazy a$$es like kings :D

Last edited: