+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why do people give bad Karma when there has been nothing wrong/done....??

I

iarblue

You have to be a star or better member to give ratings,and it doesnt really matter what they are people just go through the whole list and just hit poor on everyone.You cant please everyone.Some people what answers they like and not the answers they get.

ashleighash

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatamala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya but it's very difficult to decipher who is giving good advice and who is not giving good advice. Many people are quick to answer EVERY single question that is posted here, even when they may not speak the best English and it's hard to understand them...PEOPLE have to really try and ONLY ANSWER the questions AFTER they are FULLY read and ONLY if they KNOW THE ANSWER !
8)

NO MORE NEGATIVE KARMA !!! HERE HERE !!

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
ashleighash said:
Ya but it's very difficult to decipher who is giving good advice and who is not giving good advice. Many people are quick to answer EVERY single question that is posted here, even when they may not speak the best English and it's hard to understand them...PEOPLE have to really try and ONLY ANSWER the questions AFTER they are FULLY read and ONLY if they KNOW THE ANSWER !
8)

NO MORE NEGATIVE KARMA !!! HERE HERE !!

I think that part of the problem is that some people state things in such a way that they come across as fact, when in actuality it can easily be proven wrong, there is nothing wrong with giving advice but presenting it in a manner that appears to be fact is not fair to the people on here who dont live in Canada, or dont speak good english, and dont have the ability to recognize BS when they see it... and some people just need to add their 2 cents to every post, regardless of the validity of the information they are providing. There is nothing wrong with giving advice, but when someone says "you dont need to do ..." or " you are fine not sending in documents that are specifically asked for" or " do this" or "dont worry" when it is only opinion, then they are doing a disservice because they are presenting false information as fact, and it isnt fair to the people who arent worldly enough to recognize the difference between fact and fiction.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Geez!!! I haven't been on the forum for over a week and I got two more bad karma shots! Must have peeved someone off with stuff they didn't want to hear. You'd think I don't know what I'm doing or something. Or maybe some folks don't like people with personal experience, education in immigration law, and a license to practice! Yeah! Let's believe someone who tells us to lie, has no clue what they are talking about BUT they tell us what we want to hear so that we can waste our time and money NOT facing the truth only to get refused. But at least we will feel better UNTIL the refusal comes. Then who will we blame? Surely not one of the seniors who told them the truth from the beginning. No, it will be Canada's fault!!!

Argh! Ok, venting done. Gonna go give some good karma out!

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Good karma sprinkles... ;)

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
a sprinkle here, a sprinkle there...sprinkle sprinkle everywhere.
Those of you still in process need a little sprinkle (smile) every once in a while.
:D

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
I haven't posted in this thread yet, but I was quite upset to see the negative karma I have received since joining these forums. I am by no means the most educated poster here, and whenever I answer posts I do say that it is 'only in my experience' and that I'm in the very beginning stages of this process, so I don't always know best.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's questions though, and when I think I can help, I do respond!

ashleighash

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Costa Rica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatamala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Love this post !!! & I love the posters who give me Negative Feed Back !!! hahahah

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i also have many haters on this site. for no reasons they got me banned for a month. no reason

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
joecreosta said:
i also have many haters on this site. for no reasons they got me banned for a month. no reason
Wow, I did not know one could be banned. Sorry to hear that Joe.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya they were making false allegations against me. all i was trying to do was help people. and when some people didnt like my help they took it next level.

oh well
i had to apologiese publicly open

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
rjessome said:
Geez!!! I haven't been on the forum for over a week and I got two more bad karma shots! Must have peeved someone off with stuff they didn't want to hear. You'd think I don't know what I'm doing or something. Or maybe some folks don't like people with personal experience, education in immigration law, and a license to practice! Yeah! Let's believe someone who tells us to lie, has no clue what they are talking about BUT they tell us what we want to hear so that we can waste our time and money NOT facing the truth only to get refused. But at least we will feel better UNTIL the refusal comes. Then who will we blame? Surely not one of the seniors who told them the truth from the beginning. No, it will be Canada's fault!!!

Argh! Ok, venting done. Gonna go give some good karma out!
Did the good karma thingy...cos I can....ha ha ha

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
bobshynoswife said:
I haven't posted in this thread yet, but I was quite upset to see the negative karma I have received since joining these forums. I am by no means the most educated poster here, and whenever I answer posts I do say that it is 'only in my experience' and that I'm in the very beginning stages of this process, so I don't always know best.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's questions though, and when I think I can help, I do respond!
More good karma thingy...OMG I adore giving good karma....