+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why CHC behave like this????

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why CHC Islamabad didn’t issues the Visa to College students. Even CHC take 6 to 7 moths after that students got rejection. Although many College students got rejection after Medical.
College students are quite tens. Because they know how CHC will treat us. :-[

What is the logic behind this? Or is there any special reason? :( :( :mad:
Share your point of view for the College students…specially those who’s submit the case to CHC ………Thanks :'(

abhinav2212

Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
CGC Chandigargh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's done prior to visa filing
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2012
Rabia7557 said:
Why CHC Islamabad didn't issues the Visa to College students. Even CHC take 6 to 7 moths after that students got rejection. Although many College students got rejection after Medical.

Share your point of view for the College students...specially those who's submit the case to CHC .........Thanks :'(
May be visa officers believe that people going for colleges are not all genuine students (which is true in many cases). Also, many money minting colleges give admission irrespective of whether the student actually deserves admission or not.The result is that the student is denied the visa.

So i am of the opinion that colleges too should incorporate the things like study mis-match etc, while offering admission to a student.
As it is in the case of universities, where (most of the times) you get admission in a course which is in light of your previous education.
Hope it helps.

P.S.: No offense

abhinav2212

Sep 7, 2012
Visa Office......
CGC Chandigargh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's done prior to visa filing
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2012
Rabia7557 said:
Why CHC Islamabad didn't issues the Visa to College students. Even CHC take 6 to 7 moths after that students got rejection. Although many College students got rejection after Medical.

Share your point of view for the College students...specially those who's submit the case to CHC .........Thanks :'(
Its hard to wait for 6 months. long period, full of uncertainty and tension.

Rabia, seeing your profile, your course is in sync with your previous education. So dun worry. you will get the visa. VO wont reject you just because you applied for a college.
All the best!

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran3111 said:
what is your qution ..... make it clear what college??what happens??
the question is very simple that is why CHC Islamabad did not issue the Visa to College students....

anamasad

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
I heared that CHC are not issued visa to pakistani students eaisly.they prefer to give visa to indian students more then pakistanis

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anamasad said:
I heared that CHC are not issued visa to pakistani students eaisly.they prefer to give visa to indian students more then pakistanis
In other words CHC is biased.......... :mad:

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
In other words CHC is biased.......... :mad:
unbiased...unfair....whtever we may call it....but the world is "unfair" .....

and personally i don't blame CHC for this.....it has to do with our own shortcomings as a nation....pakistanis in pakistan as well as who're in canada or western countries have contributed a lot in giving us a bad reputation....hence cautious or unfair approach towards us....

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InamRaheem said:
unbiased...unfair....whtever we may call it....but the world is "unfair" .....

and personally i don't blame CHC for this.....it has to do with our own shortcomings as a nation....pakistanis in pakistan as well as who're in canada or western countries have contributed a lot in giving us a bad reputation....hence cautious or unfair approach towards us....
Agree with you..but Indians are one step a head from us for these type of activities. and they are getting the Visa.....anyway being a Pakistani we should be make our heart bigger....and let c...

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
Agree with you..but Indians are one step a head from us for these type of activities. and they are getting the Visa.....anyway being a Pakistani we should be make our heart bigger....and let c...
hahaha.....no i don't think its right to say that.....i respectfully disagree with you.....indians/pakistanis... we all are same in terms of these things....no one is ahead of any other....its not right to say such things about any one specifically ....especially when i've seen on this forums indian/pakistanis helping each other out in every way possible.....so let's be careful with our comments... :)

my point wasn't regarding those "extra curricular" activities.....but bad name brought to us pakistanis with overall security issues....i don't wanna get into details....but i think u wud hv gotten my point..... :)

and one thing else...indian students are getting visas easily because of the SPP thing....which is due to an agreement between ACC and indian govt....(u can google it for details) .... and i think it shows good overall foreign policy of indian govt....so before we comment negatively about them, i think it's better we accept that our govt is just not capable enough in diplomatic terms, and hence we're suffering.....

no offense ...i hope u got my point .... :)

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InamRaheem said:
hahaha.....no i don't think its right to say that.....i respectfully disagree with you.....indians/pakistanis... we all are same in terms of these things....no one is ahead of any other....its not right to say such things about any one specifically ....especially when i've seen on this forums indian/pakistanis helping each other out in every way possible.....so let's be careful with our comments... :)

my point wasn't regarding those "extra curricular" activities.....but bad name brought to us pakistanis with overall security issues....i don't wanna get into details....but i think u wud hv gotten my point..... :)

and one thing else...indian students are getting visas easily because of the SPP thing....which is due to an agreement between ACC and indian govt....(u can google it for details) .... and i think it shows good overall foreign policy of indian govt....so before we comment negatively about them, i think it's better we accept that our govt is just not capable enough in diplomatic terms, and hence we're suffering.....

no offense ...i hope u got my point .... :)
i m sorry if i heart any Indian...i agree with you as well..thanks allot...i didn't say any thing by heart..

Raj Grewal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
Rabia7557 said:

you have a option of not letting your next generation treated like this
and the next generation of indians have the option of treating them like they treat you, but we won't and they know that