+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why are newer applications being processed before older ones?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I know in Mar 2021, they opened up a new center for just Spousal APplications...

I see on the site, people who applied in May 2021, are getting their AOR in 2 weeks OMG....

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
I know in Mar 2021, they opened up a new center for just Spousal APplications...

I see on the site, people who applied in May 2021, are getting their AOR in 2 weeks OMG....
It is true but they are just giving AOR for new applications and that wont help in finishing the application.
Instead of just giving only AORs , they should try to complete old applications.
We do not have other option than waiting.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
It is true but they are just giving AOR for new applications and that wont help in finishing the application.
Instead of just giving only AORs , they should try to complete old applications.
i know it sucks!!

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
AORs are important too, though. It's pretty unnerving when you've waited 8 months and haven't got an AOR, because until they send an AOR, they can return the application for incompleteness. Then you'd have to go all the way back to the start.

Reactions: expatgoingback

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Yh this part is true to. But I recall they had increased the staff within Canada and hence I belief this is why AOR'S get sent fast, afterll they mostly checking if the file is complete enough to begin processing. Doesn't even mean the file has even started process. But within local VO'S is where it gets challenging cos they dealing with limited staff.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
AORs are important too, though. It's pretty unnerving when you've waited 8 months and haven't got an AOR, because until they send an AOR, they can return the application for incompleteness. Then you'd have to go all the way back to the start.
IKR, imagine for me took 7 months. Got scary at some point.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
IRCC needs to get their agents in order... They should work on Older Applicants first and not start with new ones.

abart

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
IRCC needs to get their agents in order... They should work on Older Applicants first and not start with new ones.
It's a complete joke of a system. Processing these older applications would have a profound impact on peoples lives who have been waiting for more than a year. It's disgusting the treatment that some of us have received from them.