+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Category : CEC Inland
AOR : 1st Feb, 2019 (Single applicant)
Got Married : 9th March, 2019
My Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019
IP2 : 18th March, 2019
Notified CIC about Marital Status : 25th March, 2019
ADR from CIC : 28th March, 2019
Submitted Additional Documents : 24th May, 2019
Wife's Medical Passed : 4th June, 2019
Days remaining : 24

Criminality : In progress
Eligibility : Not started
Security : Not started

I called CIC on Friday for an update and they told me my file has now moved from Calgary office to Montreal office this week.

Can anyone from the senior members or experts help me understand why the file is moved to a different office but no update or progress.

I would appreciate your reply on this!

Also is RCMP needed as I havent been asked from CIC yet and when I call to get the RCMP certificate upfront they tell me that its not needed until I have been asked to do so.

Please put some light on that too.

Awaiting PPR! :)

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!

Cheers!
Hello Bunny,

I have almost the same same profile and timeline but have not received PPR. Did you receive PPR yet? They asked for couple of additional documents after they added my wife to my application but there is no update. Last time I called was last Friday and IRCC said that all the background and security checks have been passed. They said the same story on October 16 when I called them but there is no decision.
Any idea what to do next ?

Thanks
Aamir

daljeet02

Oct 3, 2019
hello guys
My medical was done on Sep 28,2019 . On checking online status its showing medical results have been received.
No update till yet not even medical pass
Any idea what to do ?

Reactions: gcastrobh

vijay_quebec

Aug 18, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
hello guys
My medical was done on Sep 28,2019 . On checking online status its showing medical results have been received.
No update till yet not even medical pass
Any idea what to do ?
Hi Daljeet,
Do a case specific enquiry from the below link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
These guys should respond u within 5 working days.

Usually after attending for medicals test it has to be updated withing 10 days on cic website.

vijay_quebec

Aug 18, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have read online its maximum 3 months to process medical results.
Is it correct?
This much time could be for some complex profiles. Usually it should not take more than 2 weeks.
I would strongly advice you to do the case specific enquiry.
In description box you ask them what ever doubts you have.
Fill the required details in the form. It is really very helpfull.
Wish you all goodluck Daljeet.

daljeet02

Oct 3, 2019
This much time could be for some complex profiles. Usually it should not take more than 2 weeks.
I would strongly advice you to do the case specific enquiry.
In description box you ask them what ever doubts you have.
Fill the required details in the form. It is really very helpfull.
Wish you all goodluck Daljeet.
thank you :)

anmol pathak

Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone, sailing the same boat
AOR- September 18
Medical Passed- October 01st
Biometrics completed 07th October

and now Background check is showing "We are processing your background check. We will send a message if we need more information.

n i am waiting waittingggg