+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Don’t worry, we all were in your shoes when we started (no idea what all these abbrevations meant!)

ITA (Invitation to Apply) is when CIC invites you to apply for Permanent Residency based on the information (and docs) you provided for calculating the score.

After that, we will need to provide more documents (such as Police Certificates, full travel & address history, etc) and apply for Permanent Residency. This is what CIC calls a complete application package.

Once the application is submitted, CIC will send a confirmation that they have received your application. This is called AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt). Most of the timelines are calculated from when you get AOR, i.e when CIC has officially received your application.
Hi
How long does it take CIC to send Medical request after AOR?

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Haven't you applied through express entry?
No, only paper-based, as I made a mistake about application strategy, and I was too in rush of thinking to submit application. I should have just wait for a bit and applied for express entry instead of waiting for super slow process of paper-based.

lifedrinktw

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Is this considered as IP2 stage?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What are they still reviewing except for criminals and security check?

Thank you

Killuwa06

Jun 6, 2018
I got this ppr but what does “landing appointment mean”??

“Your accompanying family members must complete the following steps within 30days after you have attended your landing appointment in order to facilitate the issuance of permanent residence visas”

Please helpppppp

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got this ppr but what does “landing appointment mean”??

“Your accompanying family members must complete the following steps within 30days after you have attended your landing appointment in order to facilitate the issuance of permanent residence visas”

Please helpppppp
Ask IRCC phone agent. I have never seen this

Rida Nazir

May 14, 2018
No, only paper-based, as I made a mistake about application strategy, and I was too in rush of thinking to submit application. I should have just wait for a bit and applied for express entry instead of waiting for super slow process of paper-based.
Never mind, now that you have applied, just be positive and it must be for the best. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: lifedrinktw

Amazighamin

Sep 10, 2016
Hi everybody I did my medical 14th mar till now waiting for PPR. Somebody same boat
Yes. I did my medical on March 1, 2018. After two weeks I was able to see that I passed my medical exam. I called one week after and I have been told that I passed the criminality and elibility (although those are not shown on my online portal). I am now left with the security check. Since that time, my file has been sitting on someone's desk.

Reactions: lifedrinktw

Abhijeetpawar

Jun 6, 2018
AOR Received.
17-Nov-2017
Med's Done....
8-Feb-2018
Hi All
Mine is Ontario PNP case. AOR on 17th Nov 2017, Medical passed in Dec and RPRF paid on 10Feb. Awaiting PPR since AOR with 203 days of frustating wait
It's been more than 24 Business days since I sent CSE on 9th May and no response.
Requested GCMS notes on 7th June which will take another 30days.
Tried calling CIC helpline multiple times but call gets disconnected while connecting an agent.

Erick91

Jun 11, 2018
My case is:

Feb 2018: submitted
End of Feb 2018: Medical exam passed
BG check: we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements...

It’s been 4 months already and I haven’t had any update since the medical exam passed. My BG check is still reviewing. This is so weirdly long. I’m so worried now.

Reactions: jajalana