CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Toronto2013 said:
I followed up with my MP again today. CIC told them that an agent is working on processing my medicals and they haven't gotten to working on security check yet! I wonder how many more months it will take for PPR. My medicals were done in March.
Your Medical was OK ? I mean any issue reported by Dr?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Toronto2013 said:
Nothing I know of. Even if there is an issue in medicals, it is more than 8 months for them to revert.
My MP said the same about security. I don't understand what takes this long to clear :/

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Toronto2013 said:
Nothing I know of. Even if there is an issue in medicals, it is more than 8 months for them to revert.
Yup , agree .
In my case public health reverted back to me as per CIC instruction to them

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Yup , agree .
In my case public health reverted back to me as per CIC instruction to them
I called the clinic who did my medicals. They told me no issue in my results. So don't know why such a long wait!

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
I called the clinic who did my medicals. They told me no issue in my results. So don't know why such a long wait!
I sent an e-mail to CIC about confirmation of medical receipt of further tests. I received a reply yesterday that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer which explains why you haven’t received any correspondence from our office.
Thus, no action is required of you, at this present time.
Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in your file, in due time.

I am sure that the officer he referred to is RMO as i received the further request letter from RMO. I am not sure the timelines though. The results were uploaded more than 3 weeks ago.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Vishal007 said:
I sent an e-mail to CIC about confirmation of medical receipt of further tests. I received a reply yesterday that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer which explains why you haven't received any correspondence from our office.
Our office will get in contact with you regarding the next steps in your file, in due time.

I am sure that the officer he referred to is RMO as i received the further request letter from RMO. I am not sure the timelines though. The results were uploaded more than 3 weeks ago.
How long did it take to get a reply?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Vishal007 said:
I sent an e-mail to CIC about confirmation of medical receipt of further tests. I received a reply yesterday that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer which explains why you haven't received any correspondence from our office.

Hi Vishal ,

Not Sure what is difference
I got call from Public health dept to contact any Dr and perform some series of Test (TST/ Xray )
and you received letter from RMO

One difference I can make out mine case in already known to CIC (During last time WP extension MR result)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Bwhite74 said:
What is PPR
Passport Request

This CIC ask Once you pass all criteria (Eligibility, Medical, Criminality ) for Visa Stamping

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
We are from visa exempt coutry and were waiting for COPR by mail after 'Decision made' in the end of November. But last night I've got an e-mail from CIC with request to sent them two passport size photos of each person on CEC application.
Why is that? Maybe it's because I added my new born baby to application and sent just scanned photos of her?
I am thinking, if I need to write down names on each photo?! And, if its necessary the date of photo was taken should be written on it?! Any thoughts?!

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
E.B. said:
We are from visa exempt coutry and were waiting for COPR by mail after 'Decision made' in the end of November. But last night I've got an e-mail from CIC with request to sent them two passport size photos of each person on CEC application.
Why is that? Maybe it's because I added my new born baby to application and sent just scanned photos of her?
I am thinking, if I need to write down names on each photo?! And, if its necessary the date of photo was taken should be written on it?! Any thoughts?!
One Photo is required to be affixed on COPR & other is returned back ( don't know why?). Please write down name and your file No at the back of the photographs with absolutely no need for date the photograph was taken.

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Hello

I have a quick question. I am waiting for my passport request and there is a chance of it coming sometime in Jan or Feb. But I am travelling out of Canada for 2 weeks starting from Jan end and will not be able to send my passport to CIC within 30 days if the request comes out of the date range. What should I do in this case? Reply to the passport request email with this reason? Do I need to send them any documents like flight tickets etc?

also, is there a way to get the passport back from them quickly if the PPR comes early Jan so i can travel by end of the month? I have heard that usually it takes weeks to get the stamped passport back from them.