Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Hey..so does your ecas says "in process"..and when you click on that to see the details..does it say "Medicals received"? Or are there just two lines "application received .."
And "we started processing..."..

aram91 said:
Hi,
I did my medical in May and am still waiting. Paid RPRF on the same day so yeah.. I am still waiting to hear back from CIC. Oh by the way, the status on ECAS shows "In Process"

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Did anyone of you guys ordered GCMS note ? If yes , what it says ?
Hi I ordered gcms end of October..probably will get it by end if this month..hopefully will know what the issue is then..I had checked with my doctors about the Medicals ..they said they uploaded it July within 10 days after we did our Medicals..anyway..i was just wondering if anyone else was facing the same thing..

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
toronto2222 said:
Hi I ordered gcms end of October..probably will get it by end if this month..hopefully will know what the issue is then..I had checked with my doctors about the Medicals ..they said they uploaded it July within 10 days after we did our Medicals..anyway..i was just wondering if anyone else was facing the same thing..
OK,
1 )So you did medical Upfront or CIC requested for it and then you did ?
2 ) So this is your first GCMS note , which you ordered or before that also you ordered ?

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
CEC_1304 said:
OK,
1 )So you did medical Upfront or CIC requested for it and then you did ?
2 ) So this is your first GCMS note , which you ordered or before that also you ordered ?

1 - Did my medicals after getting the medical request from CIC. Just a week after that we got the rprf request from cic and paid that and sent the receipt to cic immediately.
2- yes. This is my first GCMS notes order. Waited since no one was getting PPR for sometime. N now that people have started getting and my status still does not say "medicals received" got worried. Hopefully it works out fine soon :/

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
toronto2222 said:
1 - Did my medicals after getting the medical request from CIC. Just a week after that we got the rprf request from cic and paid that and sent the receipt to cic immediately.
2- yes. This is my first GCMS notes order. Waited since no one was getting PPR for sometime. N now that people have started getting and my status still does not say "medicals received" got worried. Hopefully it works out fine soon :/
Thanks for your reply .

This is really surprising .
Can't say 100% but your eligibility must be passed because you did your MR and RPRF after cic requested

Really strange , once you get GCMS Note please do share , want to know what is issue
Thanks

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
I have received my medicals on August 30 but I have completed my medical upfront in July and I updated the CIC with the same and sent them 3 emails but there is no response and my ecas still shows as Application received. Not sure what to do now.

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Thanks for your reply .

This is really surprising .
Can't say 100% but your eligibility must be passed because you did your MR and RPRF after cic requested

Really strange , once you get GCMS Note please do share , want to know what is issue
Thanks
:(
I know..it's wierd and scary. Will surely share what's there in gcms once I get it. I guess that means no one else is facing similar issue.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
toronto2222 said:
:(
I know..it's wierd and scary. Will surely share what's there in gcms once I get it. I guess that means no one else is facing similar issue.
Can't say No one is facing similar issue .
But GCMS note may clear why they are holding your file after all formalities

But don't worry :) All will be fine
and Good Luck

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joining the club. Medicals and RPRF done after cic requested. Ecas status changed to "Inprocess" and after few days it went back to "Application received" but when I click the status I can see second line with "We started processing your application on XXXX date". All others who applied and paid RPRF before and after my timeline received PPR this Monday. with fingers crossed waiting for my PPR.

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
Medical request received on 22 Aug 2014 but did medical exams on Aug 7. GCMS confirms medical results received for all ( me and my 2 dependents). No RPRF request yet. Also it still doesn't show as medical received on ecas.. only application received. No idea what's really going on with my file.

Those who are still waiting for RPRF and PPR could you confirm if you have more than 1 dependent. Am I wrong to assume that single applicants are getting processed faster than those with more dependents?

Thanks for your input

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
sad22 said:
Medical request received on 22 Aug 2014 but did medical exams on Aug 7. GCMS confirms medical results received for all ( me and my 2 dependents). No RPRF request yet. Also it still doesn't show as medical received on ecas.. only application received. No idea what's really going on with my file.

Those who are still waiting for RPRF and PPR could you confirm if you have more than 1 dependent. Am I wrong to assume that single applicants are getting processed faster than those with more dependents?

Thanks for your input
This is the exact same problem me and my dependent are facing. We did our medicals but the status still doesn't say that medical received and we haven't received a RPRF request as of yet. All other October applicants have done their landing and this is worrying me now.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Octanu said:
This is the exact same problem me and my dependent are facing. We did our medicals but the status still doesn't say that medical received and we haven't received a RPRF request as of yet. All other October applicants have done their landing and this is worrying me now.
I'm an october 2013 applicant that also still waiting for PPR remember -_-;
and yes, my ecas status also doesnt say anything about medical received.
The latest status that I got on ecas was "we started processing your application on apr 28, 2014".

Patient my friend, every person has a unique processing time / case, and you'll go crazy if you keep comparing with other applicants.
That being said, I think you already did the right thing (visiting MP/ordering GCMS/etc). let's just cross our finger and pray that this waiting(painful) process will be over soon. lol

Grafton

Apr 15, 2014
jss117 said:
i received an email where they asked me to send passport copies.
I have sent these with original application and before medical request and now they are asking again after medical received. Could someone explain why?
is this PPR?